Skip to main content

A New Year Alooming

I have to checked the date twice at my computer today for me to realize that its 31st December. The last day of 2007. It had been a whirlwind year.

Last year had been those with hoping and heartbreak for mine. I love and lost and fought to find that love is not what it cranks up to be. Work wise had been those with desperate pleas inside my head, I have to get out of here or I will be forever trapped. Friends wise, I meet the new and I past them by and never look back.

This year had been all about new beginning. I started my job at end of the year 2006. New job. New friends whom I hope I will never past them by. Relationship wise, I have a brand new fiance. A whole new beginning for me who before this will get all choked up if I tied myself to one guy for too long.

It is also a year where I say goodbye for the last time to my arwah grandmother and say goodbye to my eldest sister's family who had been moving to Qatar. A full year of ups and downs with friends and family and fiance.

And an ending with me resigning and beginning another job to put in my ever expanding CV just when the next year comes.

There is this whole brouhaha regarding me resigning again with my current company is still giving me shits on my resignation. For a thing that is so simple and clear cut, I wonder why they have to "putar belit" it so that it makes my head ache. May all will turn out well. I had done this correctly and as ethically as I could.

My new year will not start as smoothly as I hope. However hope it will be better by leaps and bounds from the previous years. 2008 will mark a whole lots of beginning for me too.

A lot had happened this year. I hope a lot better things will happen next year.

I have no resolution. Only wishes that I hope I would do great at new job and have MORE MONEY since I asyik broke.

Happy New Year to all of you. Best of luck and I hope to read a lot more blog posts next year .

p/s: Oh... This post is totally depressing and boring. I will also try to do better at posting next year. Haha..

another p/s: Maybe I will add just another tiny resolution. I will promise to update my fotopages/or which ever photo album I have more diligently.

Comments

none said…
may 2008 brings better luck, n lots more $MONEY$..head up! few more minutes to go..bye BYE 2007..
Jannah said…
Happy New Year to you.

Moga2 kerja hebat dan wang masuk berwheelbarrows.
Dils said…
Thanks all.

Happy New Year. 2008 is gonna rawks. Right.

Hahaha.. But it is sure full of uncertainties. Tapi seri.. yg pentingnye.. kite oso bole jenjln.
a bit late.. takpe. happy new year DILS!

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.