Skip to main content

Waiting for the rain to stop...

Warning: Rojak post ahead. Jangan bising.

Typing this blog post at new office. Haaa.

Otak sudah lunyai with all those readings which I doubt I understand much of it. You know how you can just read a sentence or paragraph and after you finish reading it, you realized you had no idea what you reading. Not that you don't understand it. Its more like you read it without thinking at all.

I am in such deep shit if I continue like this. Hope some knowledge does penetrate into my addled brain.

Anyway. Oh.. new job is OK. Back to being the unknown again which sucks and trying to find the cheapest place to lunch or even lunch mates obviously sucks too. However there is a consolation that a shopping complex is right below my office. Tanak lunch bole shopping? Boleh? Kinda defeat the purpose of finding a cheap place for lunch though to save money.

Have to start shopping too in spite of my reluctance (reluctant sgt)! My previous workplaces before this have a sort of lackadaisical attitude in terms of office wear, so usually jeans and various blouses was my options. My baju office yang zaman lama2 ituh sume sudah "shrinking" (that's the word 'someone' LOVE to use whenever I accuse him of being fat). Shit. I definitely have to join me some gym. Kena exercise tapi malas. Kurangkan makan tapi selera macam gajah. Macam mana?

Why can't I be one of those "naturally thin" and hate that people accuse them of an eating disorder, when obviously they had learned how to quietly retch into a restaurant toilet bowl.

Back to the topic. Hah. To the well informed readers of this blog (which consist of two of you, including moi) , I think that the whole issues with me resigning early is now udah abes. No more brouhaha or calling back and forth to former employers. Abes kredit nak settlekan mende ini aje. And it ended better than I hope with me only applying leave for the remainder of the days. Seems like I had a total of 12 days of leave. Wow wheee. I had not realized my accumulated leave is that much. Hehehe.. I think I totally forgot my annual leave total. So it may end up with them paying me back instead of moi mengeluarkan duit dari simpanan. Fuh.

I may had to thank my mother for that. Mungkin in spite of what she says, she did doa for better thing job wise. And a thanks needs to be addressed also for my previous colleagues. Gile kena bagi motivation untuk berenti.

Another note, this is what I got for my parting gift.

Best tak? Best kan. Huhuhu. Thanks all colleagues. I know some of you are reading this. Hehehe and sorry that I completely forgot to write a farewell email. I think those are kinda like a bore anyway. But maybe I will compose it OK. A late farewell email. .Hehe. Sorry.

Well... nak kemas2 untuk balik la.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Best tak office baru? environment baru? =D
new year new job and a new office. thats a good way to start any year dils!!

oh and i am also in the "my clothes are shrinking" denial phase!

gosh
Dils said…
aneemot:
Ok je. Hehehe.. Environment tu.. to be determined.

effi:
It is really a new beginning. Hahaha.. those shrinking clothes really need to stop shrinking. Have no idea how to proceed...
Anonymous said…
I start my aerobic class now! =D
SheeMohamad said…
u're most welcome :p ..ehehe..yup, i did read this, and for the apologise..no prob, as long as u keep us update, and dont forget to invite us for ur big day.. (^_^)v
SheeMohamad said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.