Skip to main content

Snipped

Lepas balik dari pantang to I saw Brownie punye balls to gotten really big. And he is very chummy with a lovely calico stray depan rumah.



Selalu la lepak sama2 and tenung je si calico ni. Mesti hormone tengah nak warm up and figuring out what he should do. Haha. But I never noticed any mounting and sebelom start baik la hantar untuk spaying and neutering, 

So I buat the appointment at my usual vet whose rate is almost the same as klinik kembiri punye and I decided to spay calico ni sekali as to avoid her having kittens in front of the house again. Before this she ade kittens dekat rumah ni tapi after I balik pantang tadek dah kittens tu. Momma cat je ade. Probably ade orang amik the kittens because they are so fluffy and gebu. 



I nama kan die Siti btw.  She reminded me of Kurap due to the coloring of her fur. So I guess I have a little bit of affection to this cat and hence the TNR (trap neuter release) for her.

So hantar rabu lepas tu and baru amik Jumaat which is today.


I also brought the kitten from my sister house yang mata die nak kena operate to the same vet. Sebelom ni die macam sakit mata and around a week back my eldest sister perasan yang mata one of the kitten ni macam dah nak terkeluar. Horror. 

So long story short, the kitten need to have one of the eyes removed. At least the other eye are OK. So the kitten are operated the same day the cats I brought for mandul also. And boleh balik on Jumaat also. 


One of the eyes yang dah kena jahit since dah dibuang.


The kitten one eye tadek aside, is pretty much ok. Masuk cage di rumah my sis terus cari makan. Hope it continue to be ok. Brownie dah pretty much back to normal dah. Siti je la stress di dalam cage sebab she was a stray kan, mana biasa kena kurung. But she took it ok so far. 




Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.