Skip to main content

Ways to Wear Sandal ..

Like any other women I am obsessed with fashion and people criticism on what you can or cannot wear. I never get the view that you must wear heels to look good and va va voom and all that jazz la kan. Especially those who keep on saying that if you are short, heels are the way to go. Balderdash! As a person who is short, I'll say ... own that shortness! What's the deal with being tall anyway ( except if weight gain is more noticeable on short people.. ok la that is a huge plus ). But pfftt.

During my first working years I could rock a heels like nobody business. I mean I had once boasted that I think I can jungle trek in heels! Gile ko riak. Naseb baik Tuhan tak tunjuk dengan patah riukkan tengkuk aku lepas aku buat statement tu. But biasa la, usia makin meningkat and we are more wiser.  Because face it, heels are not the type of shoes you would want to trek through a city or going to a leisurely beach walk. And ridiculous kut nak grocery shop kat Jusco pakai heels.

Thus sandals is one of the option. My personal favorite is a strappy sandal. I think it was huge once when I was in uni. Everyone wants to wear a gladiator sandal.  The kind of clothes that goes with sandal wanita ini?
Annie looking simple with jeans and tee. Basically this is what I would look like minus the startling beauty / figure and plus the weight and extra layer of clothes for min Muslimah compliance.
Or for the non Muslimah compliance a short pants, basic shirt and a slammin jacket. I really dig that strappy sandal. WANT ONE!
Jumpsuit is one of em.
Skirt and tee paired with the right sandal actually makes the outfit stands out more. I always love a bedazzled sandal to go along with my skirt... though my skirt is usually a long one.
And of course the right sandal with your long dress for that walk during your vacation trip feels just right. I usually packed a sandal whenever I go for a holiday because there are some place that just aint right wearing regular walking shoes. Candlelit dinner at a sidewalk cafe in Rome ke kannn...
Basically the key is if you are into casual and easy peasy and want a touch of feminity to the outfit, sandal is the way to go lah.

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.