Skip to main content

5 months sudahh

Wahh... I had been so busy. Ade sekali tu sampai cam bergenang2 air mata sebab stress sangat. Kerja lagi and Ajis being more fussier than possible! Sekarang ni die akan tidur bebetul nyenyak pukul 11.30. And he slept all the way till 6 am for his morning susu. Then bangun lagi around 8 am.

While at night he is a sound sleeper, he is a crybaby the other half of the time. Constantly nak berdukung. Sometimes I let him be and he will be angry and he will be cry shouting. If your baby does the same you probably understand what I mean by cry shouting. Last weekend I lock the room and carry the baby monitor, as I was busy scooping out taik kucing, didnt hear my baby crying, by the time I dengar die dah melalak tahap bunyi macam budak kena dera. Naseb baik I simpan the kunci bilik somewhere around nearby. Sekali terbangun jeeeee. He likes to sleep bawah ketiak mommy. So if he wakes up and no mommy around, memang waterworks plus vocalization laa.

Anyway masihhh tidak berguling. Everyone else is stressing out. Except moi. Haha. Eh banyak la lagi mende dalam my day to day untuk aku stressed out. Paeds cakap ok je. Die memang malas. So let him be la. Kalau dah setahun tu layak la kut aku stress out.

You know I missed my time alone at home. It was me and the kitties. I have all the time in the world. Sekarang my time is only 11 pm until what time I think I should sleep before being fully awaken again at 8 am tomorrow. My maid? Tak payah la. She scooped out the litterbox tapi sebab I am a thorough person, I will do it again every night to make sure the pee got scoop out too. Scooping out pee from a litterbox memerlukan skill ok. You have to know exactly how to korek it and shake it so it wont fall back to the box in a smelly ammonia inducing mess. If I missed out a night mesti esok litterbox tu akan disaster. The kitties wont like it.

Menunggu dengan penuh eksaited untuk makan


Oh and I already start Ajis on solid. He likes it. Intro him to basic rice cereal first. 2 minggu gak la rice cereal. Seminggu sehari sekali dulu, then now baru ade petang makan sekali. Breakfast tak lagi. Lambat sikit la breakfast, maybe when he is 6 months. So now slowly I introduced him to vege and fruit puree.  selang selikan la the vege and fruit. First vege was sweet peas which he likes. Tapi yang siksa adalah mak die duk shell sweet peas tu. Then mak die baru teringat mak die ade maid kenapa tak pergunakan. D'oh. Then I introduce him to sweet apples puree. He likes it. I think after this it is probably sweet potato puree and pear purees. Nak kena beli bekas ice cube kat Giant je. Giant got those instead of a double row, a single row of ice cube punye bekas with cover. I need to buy 2 more so I can store more stuff.

Though I did risau a bit bile die tak berak for 2 days, so I lessen his rice cereal and increase the fruit purees. And bagi di probiotic. The next day die berak. So yeah, lessen the rice cereal and oat cereal once in a while I would think. 

Icky greenish stuffs tu is sweet peas. Surprisingly  sweet and mild and creamy. And I blend it without milk ok. I dont understand why people said baby food is icky. Sodap je. 
I bought the Phillips Avent yang boleh steam and blend tu. Senang tu prepare his food. Setakat ni okla. Memang easy peasy. Bought it at Jusco, ade discount so dapat la RM300++. Cuma drawback nye I think it is quite small la. Ah well.


Gollywolly tengah sibuk check ade ape tak untuk die.

Apart from the starting solids. Well he is starting to get to know his mommy. Crying when I left for work. Sometimes la. Most of the time, he is having the time of his life with his cousins. And walaupon tak reti golek, tapi bile he is on top me he can golek sampai hujang kaki, lepas tu gelak2. 

Penat. Am now pumping because my stok susu is really merundum. Maybe because I am tired and all stressed out from this project. Yeah. Dont get me started on work. Anyway. Later. Banyak je things to update. Ade masa ke tak je now. Hehe. 


Comments

kak aidah said…
Akak rasa macam kejap je ajis dah 5 bulan. Makin cute pulak tu. Mata dia paling mengancam. Ramai anak dara tergoda nanti ni. Hahaha. Pening kepala lagi mak dia.
Senanglah nowadays nak buat baby food. Akak dulu kan, rebus kentang, lepas tu sila lenyekkan pakai wooden spoon. Lepas tu setiap pagi dan ptg itu je lah keje akak. Naik muscle sudah.
dils said…
hihi. Tu la saya pon rase zaman sekarang ni senang. Tapi still tadek masaa. Tak tahu la ape yang silap ni. Hehe.


Haa mata die tu ikut saya la tu. Haahah. Kalau ikut bapaknye sepettt. Tapi lain2 memang ikut bapak die.
Izzy said…
scoop taik kucing & their pees memang memerlukan skill. Kucing aku esp Hachiko, kalau tak claer bebetul litterbox tu (siap kena spray with NOdour), nescaya akan kencing bebetul luar litterbox tu. Tunjuk perasaan. geram betul

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.