Skip to main content

Tiny tot went to Bintulu

Update basi ni, balik Bintulu ni dah 3 minggu lepas kut.

We started out first on Ajis first flight. 

It was terrible. LOL. Ajis ni memang ada masalah nak tidur tengahhari and flight tengahhari is kinda disaster. Masa takeoff it was ok enough I gave him bottle, and he slept around an hour. Sempat la I makan dulu. Habis je makannn.. terus bangun, and seeing there is not much space, he was cranky afterwards. So husband brought him back and forth the plane, then there was turbulence and he was cranky at the back of the plane since he was stuck there. 

So the stewardess took turn in holding him because my son dont like guys holding him. LOL. During touchdown, I can hear him crying and can't do much about it because have to be strapped in... Sebab tu la bile keluar plane je cuak tengok Ajis muka naik macam ruam2 merah sebab he cried so much. Kesian baby. 

Naik merahhhh

The next plane ride going back to KL I was much more prepared. The plane is also not full so we got an entire row for ourselves which make it easier for me to breastfeed him ( Ajis tak suke breastfeed tempat sempit2. I think because I am uncomfortable, so he is uncomfortable too) . And I asked husband to not walk him back and forth because once that start, he will cry if we sit down. So I entertain with all sort of sounds and songs since we are not sitting so close to other people to irritate the hell out of them. Entertain la die, sampai mummy die naik motion sickness. Naseb baik tak muntah je. So bile balik tu tadekla die nangis sangat, start nangis je mummy tuka lagu, games puting. Fuhhhhhh.. penat la I tell you. Dalam kepala... wahh ini baru 2 jam lebih. Cuba kalau 8 jam plane ride. Maw aku suruh plane stop aku balik naik kapal dengan Ajis. 

So that is his first plane ride. I am hoping the next subsequent rides will be much easier since he will be older. Aminnn. 

The family at Bintulu was overjoyed seeing him. Suka benar main-main with him. He laughed most of the time, and cried half the time sebab nak tidur buai. But during that time also I know how to put him to sleep without buai, cuma kena sentiasa have to be beside him je if tidur tengahhari. Banyak benar la peelnye. 

The akikah went on splendidly. Beramai2 la sedara mara gathered to cook the one lembu they felled. Bukan lembu sekor untuk Ajis, this akikah also is for his cousins mousins kat Bintulu tu. Share2 terus. Time akikah tu baik je. Fuhhh. He slept while the nenek2 was holding him up and down, and halfway through the  majlis he slept so that only mean he wakes up happy.

Balut dengan songket


Tu tidurrrr... ye tidur berputing . Macam2 la kan. Berbuai, berputing. Asalkan happy la anak. 

We didnt stay long at Bintulu, I dont have much holiday left and work was piling up. So few days je spent there. Ajis like Bintulu well enough, especially during bathtime. Amboi suke betul mandi kat sana, air sana sedap kut...

Eh, panas la pulak update ni (blogger ni tengah kepanasan depan computer, nak berbaringan). Nanti update lagi. Wah wah.

Comments

kak aidah said…
Akak still ingat masa first time bawak arif naik plane. Walaupun dia dah hampir dua tahun but still kena entertain dia dgn toys, penuh satu beg. Sebabnya arif ni masa kecik sgt buas. Kalau akak tak buat macam tu...dia akan main kejar2 sorang diri dalam plane tu nanti. Suruh duduk diam2 kt seat, dia melalak pulak. Byk cabaran bawak anak travel ni dan akak pun never complain kalau dengar baby nangis dalam plane. Sebab faham....
dils said…
haih tu la kan. memang kalau rase nak travel, tapi pikir naik plane. Lemah nye. Huhu. Dulu selalu gak la stress dengar baby nangis2 dalam plane, tapi stress je la, tak de la rase emo pada mak bapak die. Dah namanye budak.


Hehe.. camne la plak Arif duk main kejar2 sorang2. Mesti kiut je.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.