Skip to main content

Randomize Thoughts

Mommy to be worries of cats
I am crossing my fingers and jari kaki semua that my husband boleh balik next week. Ade orang boleh tolong cuci litterbox. It is such a back breaking chore for me. People keep on saying cats is not good for pregnant ladies that sometimes you macam takut. I berdoa je la everything is OK and after everything I read on toxaplasmosis (malas check if ejaan betul ke tak) , just take some precaution. Macam I wear disposable gloves and mask everytime cleaning out their litter and all. And make sure I thoroughly wash my hands before eating and after handling them. Aku rase my hands will aged prematurely given the amount of anti bacterial handwash I had been using setiap kali handle die orang. 

As for babies and all that about allergies, studies shown that having pets at home reduced allergies in children, so aku berharap tiny tot will have to build considerable immunity against them. I have a vague plan on how to introduce the 2 creatures to each other gradually, but I guess we will see. 

Tapi I tetap sayang the kittehs. Macam I kesian kat Kurap who expected to be petted and stroked macam anak puteri raja selepas bangun tidur siang and sebelom tidur malam. The yowling she gave me if I didn't give in, perghhh. Howlah she will feels in a few weeks! time when she won't get the same treatment I'll give her now? The other 2 kittens is fine as long as they're with each other, although Bobby suke main a bit ganas. But I check so far, everything ok. GollyWolly don't seem afraid of Bobby and always ask for more play.

I read at this blog where a mummy (mat salleh punye mummy la) expressed of how she felt that her love for the cats have diminished ever since she have children. She said she loves her cats still, but sometimes they frustrate her and wishes they are not at home sometimes. Am a bit worried about that, macam will I feel like that? Sekarang boleh la cakap tak, but we don't know how we feel tomorrow, apatah lagi after a big change come over.

However how disturbing that honest mom confession was, I was more horrified at the comments she received at her blog. I guess the other mummies who thought they have rakan yang sekutu (ke sekufu?) dengannye, commented in the blogs, on how some of them basically dump their pets at the nearby shelter after giving birth to their child. They find out that, the cats are too much hassle, so dumping them is the only way, in their very narrow view. Some don't even look back, guiltily! 

The owner of the blog pon expressed her concern over this. Like while she sometimes feel like the cats are a nuisance, she can never give them away. It is a horrible thing to do. The cats had been loved and pampered, and tetiba kena dump like that. Don't they know cats can die of a broken heart or depression. Kesian taw, I hope whatever I may feel, I can never be like that. At the very leastla kan, find a good home for them. Bukan dump at shelter.

Fuhhh... aku nak cerita pasal kucing sikit je. Tengok dah berjela. Depressing pulak tu.

Untuk kurangkan sikit je depressing tu, ini gamba Fasha masa die kitten lagi. Aww.  I miss Fasha. RIP lovely cat. 


Cream Crackers Hankering 

Sejak pregnant ni, aku suke sungguh dengan krim krackers. Naseb baik at ofis ade free. Kalau zaman kecik-kecik dulu, malam2 nak tengok movie la kan, so my sisters and I, will buat air milo masing-masing and krim krackers tin ade dah tersedia tengah bilik tv tu. I pulak, will have 2 mug. One mug adalah untuk dunk the biskut in, the other one is for minum. 

But the best memories is always SBP time. The supper for our SBP is usually just Milo and whatever biscuits they can muster up. Ada la once in a blue moon, some roti or kueh. Usually the girls will tapau the Milo in their mug. Bukan bekas tumbler ok ( adalah a few yang rajin bawak tumbler but kami malas ni guna mug aje ), sesekor bawak mug and perlahan-lahan jalan to our dorm. So the Milo was drank with cream crackers depan almari storage makanan dorm masing-masing, while gossiping. 

I guess biskut sedap mana pon, usually, I will always hankers after the plain krim krackers. It is such a nostalgic biscuit. Especially untuk para ex budak asrama yang duit tiap kali outing, memang dah disediakan untuk topup krim krackers ni. Tak tahu la kalau bebudak asrama sekarang semua got loads of money and sume makan Oreo with their Milo dinosaur. Plain Milo don't satisfy people tastebud nowadays, kalau order kat Mamak mesti Milo dinosaur. I pulak will eyed the serbuk kat atas drink tu suspiciously if people around me order. Tak rase nak batuk ke minum tu?

For me, the best Milo is always the one I buat sendiri. Boleh adjust kemanisan and kepekatan Milo to my liking. But I rarely dunk my cream crackers in there now, tak best ade serbuk biskut in the mug. Usually, I'll spread my many, many variation of jam on top of em.

Gile boring aku ni (campo kebulor). Orang lain tunjuk gamba die orang dengan pakai baju Poplook dan camwhoring bagai dalam blog entry, I am composing love letters about Cream Crackers. Cream crackers Hup Seng patut jadikan saya spokesperson!


Nescafe Milk Coffee 
Macam sedap. I tempted. Tapiii... 
Iklan dah merata, ko jual kat mana? Cets. Cakap banyak, bayang tiada, tiada guna la customer tak boleh beli. 


Saya orang miskin so saya mencuri. 
The recent issues is of course of women being targeted by criminals in parking malls or the vicinity. Aku penah victim of snatch theft. I hate to say partly my fault because why should it be the victim fault if we are being robbed? Lain la if got sign "I got money! Come , come take!" . I mean, to say a victim, any type of victim, is at fault partly sebab putting themselves in that vulnerable position is something I  find macam... tak patut. The fault lies solely on the people committing the crime. 

Well... sambung cerita balik, well, I was then walking, head in clouds as always and it took me a few seconds to realize my bag had been snatched from my hand easily by this motorcyclist. Kureng kan. Not so many money dalam tu, RM50 je kut, tapi leceh la for the usual stuffs seperti kad2 tu kan. Tapi I guess cukup la tu for the guy to buy some drugs.  

But after that incident, I was no longer so ditzy when walking alone. Making sure, handbag not facing the road, always be aware the sound of motorcycle, if any approach, I'll quickly put a distance between the side of road and me. And usually, handbag is clutched firmly at front. That means jackshit la kan if the guy decided to brandish a weapon in front of you, but hey... at least we try to cover the bases. 

Sekarang ni with the criminals targeting car park, lagi la tak best. Tak best to balik lewat, and I guess my fav pastime tengok wayang if the jam is unbearable, bile nak balik tu I will feel tension. Sigh. I can't comprehend hurting another people for gains. I can guess how they react after they got it, but what they justify it with?

Macam dulu at BBU ni, a couple have a routine of going for prayers at the nearby mosque during the night, so I guess ade orang perhati la kan and take advantage to pecah masuk while the occupants is not there. ( That is wayy more preferable than pecah masuk while people in there ). Anyway malam tu pulak, the owner of the house tertinggal something and patah balik to get it from their house. So they find pintu terbukak, and pencuri tu terkedek2 lari turun bawah rumah, trying to get away. When caught " Maafkan saya encik... saya orang miskin". That is the same dialogue we got, when someone was caught mencuri seguni buah mangga at our house dolu2 ( when we still have pokok mangga). One or 3 mangga, tak kisah la kan, tapi seguni tu.. nak botakkan our lone pokok mangga la tu. Cets.


Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.