Skip to main content

Entri yang Materialistik

Anyway... I think my blog muse had now migrated herself to the stars realm and beyond. Therefore my blog post for now will be laden with pictures of various stuffs with the customary texts to balance it out. Savvy?

Anyway... let start. Okeh. My husband is now at home! Yeay! Sudah ade bedmate. Fasha tak kira. He came back with his bags filled with chocolates. Our house is now over-choc-full.


Indecent the amount of chocolates, us family can consume. And our favorite is the Cote d'Or. Incredibly nutty and delish. Some of it are going to be distribute among families and offices.

Chocolates are not the only thing my husband brought back from there. He bought me a new phone too. Wooots! An LG Cookie!


It's a fine phone for me. Nice graphic. A touch phone, kinda like a PDA but do not have the full range of a PDA. The sound is OK, test out camera is fine enough. but not too sharp. The applications is pretty easy and simple to navigate to. Do not have wi-fi nor 3G, but DiGi do not offer those and we are using the Data Plan when we need to go to mobile internet-ing. And this phone browser is pretty OK when I want to go to some my favorite sites or update my Facebook status.

I can now mo-blog! So excited! A bit slow here in catching up with tech. Heh. But after a certain age, I think you just do with whatever you have and you can't spend all your money in playing catch up with all thing latest and trendy eh. However the battery had now run out because I think we had been tinkering with the phone a little bit too much. Though I blame my husband on that cause whenever I leave him with my phone, I found him adjusting some settings or navigating through or playing around with the games in the phone. He is far more excited in testing out this new phone than I am.

Also, I manage to win myself some goodies bag by joining an online contest for the movie "Underworld 3". Yeah, kinda a long time back. But just received news last week that my entry won. It was a kind of essay-writing thingies (or more like slogans) on "What would I do if I am a vampire/werewolves?". Wrote some stuffs. Win some stuffs! Goodies! The picture below are some of the stuffs that I won.


The Bedtime Stories are an added bonus to the goodies bag. There is a Bedtime Stories nightlight which I gave to my nephew. The really nice keychain had been quickly taken up by my brother, the letter opener had been taken by husband, the pair of Underworld shot glass at the moment is next to the others shot glasses on the shelf. The T-Shirt is mine as so the notebook. There is another prize which is a voucher for free membership at a gym. But it had to be forfeited as the gym clubs is so far away and the end date for the voucher to be redeemed is yesterday (which is the same day as when I went to pick up the prize. WTF right?). Shame, really. I do not mind giving it up to others as I don't go to the gym, (which is why I am not really upset in forfeiting the voucher) but the kiasuness in me feels really blah that it have to go to waste like that. Oh well! At least got other goodies bag! And other contests to win! Heh...

Oh and I dipped just my toes in the deep, deep pool of online shopping and bought myself a second hand book. The book arrived yesterday.


Love it. The price is around RM12 inclusive postage, so it is quite a steal. The book a bit yellowed and dotted at the front though but I don't mind as much.

Yeah, it is a children's book but didn't I said before I love reading and collecting children's books? Haven't read it yet as there is a long list of books waiting to be read yet. Kumpul dahulu... I guess I feel safer in buying books online cause I know the retail price outside, and basically you do not have to worry if it do not fit you. The person who sold me the book is also very nice which make me look forward in buying books from her again in the future.

Ok. I think the post had gone on long enough. Dinner time!



Comments

oh dear

that is melampau ok. bag of heart cloggers! ha ha.. but i didnt see any foot long toblerone in that heap. so tidak jelas ok!

ha ha
Shu said…
wah wah wah dpt phone baru... phewh... best nya... still waiting for mine.. semalam baru hinting... kena tunggu lama lagi..
SheeMa said…
wow wee..i sort of dah agak when u start mo-blogging the other day. Good for ya ;) don't forget take our pics untuk caller ID ok .hehe cya on saturday.
joegrimjow said…
phone pasal PDA 2 menarik minat
lalala
Dils said…
Effi:
You should try out that Cote d'Or if you see it. Sangat best. Beat Toblerone!


Shu:
Hahaha... I had been hinting sejak sebelom kahwin lagi. Takpe. Usaha tangga kejayaan.


Sheema:
Oh. Sesiapa yang sempat ku snap nanti aku snap.


Joegrimjow:
Menarik mnarik. For moi kegunaan quite ok la and not that expensive. But Iphone users would prolly spit out saying "IPHONE IS DA GREATEST FOR TOUCH PHONE" . (Pada siapakah aku tujukan komen ini...)
ask_far said…
Wei aku nak gak hadiah bed time story 2. Suma kebas. Aku x dpt apa
frH said…
damnnnn .. coklat itu menggiurkan ...
Dils said…
apo
Hahaha. Tu la ko jauh sangat. Dah tadek hadiah dah. HP ade.


frh
Hehehe
ask_far said…
ok save hp ko tuk aku. aku nak. hahaha
Anonymous said…
eh, mana u beli harriet the spy? i want one too!! i love reading the book!!!! =D
Anonymous said…
lupa nak cakap, some takde beli rees ke? haiya... =P
Anonymous said…
lupa nak cakap, some takde beli rees ke? haiya... =P
Dils said…
The book ituh I bought from the site booksrlove.blogspot.com. Price die stakat ni yang I usha, paling 'reasonable' la. Hehe. Not sure kalo ade extra copy of Harriet the Spy lagi ke tak yang die jual tu.

Some tak bawak Reese. No one in the house like it lor. Heh. Last time beli, berbulan dalam fridge.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.