Skip to main content

The boring post on what I did yesterday that you can skip.

Well, well, yesterday was a half day for me. Got out of the office at 1pm and me and fiance proceeded to the nearest Klinik Kesihatan to test out if we are HIV positive or not. One less boring marriage form to finish! Happy to say, I can continue to spread bodily fluids around, if I choose so. Well, not to say that I would or people who do have HIV refrain from sharing their bodily fluids eh.

Apakah topik di atas ini???

Well (again), all is well and I finished all of those at 2.20-25 pm approx (gile awal) and we continue to pick up fiance kad kahwin. It was not exactly as what he wants because there were some silly mistake happening last week, but he seems happy with it. Lelaki memang begituh. And all that finished around 3pm.

Pastuh pikir2, balik je la kan. Alang2 dah dapat permission half day without kena isi borang. Bukan ade keje pon (cewah! Ade berbulu budak2 ofis baca). So I laze around while watching THS (True Hollywood Story) with my nephew happily rolling around beside me. He is soo darn happy that someone came home early to play with him. So cute like that. Then for the FIRST time, I went to the Melawati Pasar Ramadhan. Round 2 kali, last2 beli air cincau and lemon and 3 types of kueh. Gile tadek nafsu.

Well, the above paragraphs tu introduction je for another type of post I was about to type. Tapi macam malas nak clump it to one post. So if I am rajin, nantikan....

*edited to include the tag by Kak Mel* Alang2 kan... Hahaha

Rules are:Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about myself:

1. I sneeze a lot. If there is a sudden dip or rise in temperature, I can tell it easily because I would sneeze. They say this is resdung and a previous boyfriend asked me to go to this ape homeopathy treatment? You know the one with smokes and ulat and such. Euw. No thanks.

2. I have a small birthmark that looks a whole lot like the letter "A" somewhere on my body. Fitting right as that is my first name initial.

3. I love to read so much that I plan to have a library in my home. Just a little nook here that have all my books and sofa that I can lie down to read, sambil tengok series? Hehehe... Eh, tapi itu bukan fact. Itu plan. Faktanya ialah I like to read.

4. I don't make friends easily. I look friendly enough, but I have problems to get close to someone and be friendly or ask a lot of question. I think this stem from my thoughts on not intruding people privacy by asking inappropriate questions. So usually I am a lone wolf unless someone tarik me into their group.

5. I like the color pink, red, brown, purple and black for my clothes and accessories. However I think maroon looks best on me. Navy Blue is kinda blah to me because usually I look kinda wash out in blue.

6. I hate numbers with a passion. I have problems understanding Maths quickly or remembering numbers. Because of this I got easily frustrated and give up on the subject. I only got good grades in Maths during UPSR and PMR seasons because I had good teachers. If the teacher is lousy, I would surely fail, as I almost did in SPM. (Though the Add Maths teacher I might add, is not too good at teaching but she is very passionate in trying to see me through past 10 marks. Huhuhu) . In college, by sheer determination alone, I manage to not fail though the subjects gave me nightmares.

7. I used to like bangles/bracelets excessively that I got crazy amount of bangles for my collection since people used to love giving me these as they can see I wear different one every day in college. But nowadays it is gathering dust inside the box because I do not have time to pretty up and wear it. And also, it get in the way especially when you need to type quickly or used the mouse. Nowadays I only wear 2 gold bangles/bracelet (all the time) which I wear for sentimental/personal reason. 1 is from my late father. The other one is the first gold bracelet I bought for myself. Hmmm, maybe I can start wearing bangles and bracelets again :)

7 people I would like to tag.
1. Chuck Bass
2. Serena Van der Woodsen
3. Nate Archibald.
4. Blair Waldorf.
5. Eric Van der Woodsen
6. Dan Humphrey
7. Nelly Yuki

p/s: Pssstt.... the other are welcome to use these tag for your own filler post.

Comments

Unknown said…
Chuck Bass? Serena Van Der Woodsen? Nate Archibald? Blair Waldoft? Eric? Dan Humphrey? Wah list cita-cita besar nih.. kah kah kah
Dils said…
Hehe... tp adalah sungguh interesting.

Hahaha

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.