Skip to main content

Who's Saved...

I am that lazy in updating. This is the 3rd time that I opened my blogger thingies and came up with nada.

So as usual... Random Rambling y'all!

Even my random ramblings seems to me ... quite hard to type. Thanks to Celes/Soraya I am now well aware that P Ramlee the Musical is now on. Yeay!

So girls.. (you know who you are). I am single next month (I think) ... so mari-mari lah dating2 tengok musical. I think it had been so long since I saw a stage play/musical. I am running out of things to write criticize about in this blog.

I am currently listening in to Blake Lively interview. I love Gossip Girl. It is such a pleasure! And I am not guilty about it. And am so excited that Blake Lively and Penn Bandgley are an off screen couple too (even though they bored me to death on screen. But they are cutes sometimes... have to give em that. Especially the eps Hi, Society)

What I am bummed about is my favorite guilty pleasure Moonlight is getting the axe. NoOOOoooOOOOooOOOOoo!!!!! I love that show. It is ... well.. there's no word to describe it. I am now soooo looking into True Blood (I am not sure if the name is correct) to get my vampires show fix. Though I am confused if that show had been broadcasted or not.

Am also bummed that Women Murder Club and Aliens in America are not getting renewed. But I did expected it. The WMC's was done somewhat badly in the first few episodes (and turned many people off.. but I did love it afterwards) and Aliens in America just could not find the right viewers. It is a very funny and intelligent little show that many would not appreciate. Was afraid that Miss/Guided would get the same treatment. But it had been renewed! Yeay! Very cute show. Love it.

I am expecting Cashmere Mafia to follow suit in saying adieu. Though I have to say... I love Cashmere Mafia more than Lipstick Jungle. It is a light airy show. Ridiculous at times but don't take itself too seriously. Lipstick Jungle at times rankled me. I love the characters in Cashmere Mafia... oh... but I am not holding any hope.

Ooohh... ok. My thoughts somehow end here.

p/s: I have no idea what's the hell wrong with my code lorrr.... Shit. (Work stuffs, not blog template code)


Update: It seems Miss/Guided also is gone. ARGHHHHHHHH!

Comments

Soraya Zainal said…
You are most welcomed :P

Btw, I love Gossip Girl too. Boleh geng la mcm ni.. hehe~
Dils said…
Haha.. gossip girl truly rawks!

Pity dh finale dh...

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.