Skip to main content

Randomly I told you

It seems like Jannah had tagged me again. That's fine Jannah. I will think of it as.... tagging is caring. LOL.

But she also make a special request (8 random facts about planning the ultimate wedding day?). Haha. I believed this request is being done to torment me . I kid.

The Rules :
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and to read your blog.


Fact 1:
Whenever anyone asked me on my preparation for my wedding... I feel an onslaught of a panic attack. I need to breathe deeply ... then I answered.

Fact 2:
I believe in a simple wedding. Simple food for consumption. A simple decoration. A simple dress. Basically it is just simple. A guy at a boutique kinda pissed me off when he disregard my request for a simple dress. He said "Saya memang respek la bride yang pakai lavish2 ni. Nanti kan ade guest yang lagi lebih dari pengantin, mesti pengantin menyesal". Erm.. I don't know. If I come to a wedding, my eyes is only for the lovely couple no matter how grand the guests looked.

Fact 3:
Its a fact well known that whatever the bride want, she rarely get after being offered suggestions and criticism from well meaning families, planners, friends and the whole legions of opinionated people.

Fact 4:
The many shades of white, pink and brown totally overcome me. I never realized how truly many type and shades of colors are there out in the world. I am afraid that my color combination would make the whole thing looked like a color blind set designer decorated Alice in Wonderland.

Fact 5:
I always, always get cold feet. There's a thousand questions running through my mind that I can't or afraid to answer.

Fact 6:
My wedding will be at 2 houses. The guests will 'makan-makan' at another house and the bride dais will be at another and will be separated by a drain and 2 fences. That doesn't make sense, does it. Let's just say... people are were perplexed when we used this 'concept' for my sisters' wedding.

Fact 7:
I hate photographs. Let me rephrase that. I hate photographs of me, meself, I. I feel like I look like a 'hag' :P . Which is why I try to look for the best photographer. Irregardless of the price. But still dread all those taking picture part.

Fact 8:
Everyday my feet are getting colder.



CHOOSE THE NEXT 8?
I don't feel like choosing the next 8. I was thinking to tag Shima to tell me what is her ultimate favorite fact about shoes, or Seri on the fact and fiction of dadih making, or Gohan on 8 fact on why you think Kame is so hot.

Oh you guys can still do that. By all means... treat the above paragraph as a tag request.

But I need to find something to warm my feet.


p/s: Have a happy weekend!

Edited: Oh Jannah... Haha. Tis is a simple post without pics. Seems a lot... but the thing is I couldn't dreg up any fact. As a lot of things are still TBD and YNS. (To Be Done & Yet Not Seen). Also I kinda get a panic attack typing this up and my feet are ice cold. So I looked into the post bit by bit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hon, you do realize asking me 8 facts why I think Kame is hot is kinda irrelevant? Because the only fact we need to know is that KAME. IS. HOT. FULLSTOP.

Miahahahahahah~ Anyway still feeling the aftershock of my tonsil attack. Peachy~
Dils said…
Hahaha.

I am asking because I want to know what does that HAWTness criterias?

Skeletal like figure kaaa.. (totally not good for boning I imagine) Hahahahaha.
cold feat? i heard socks are pretty good at warming them up

yeah lame joke and i'm lame!

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.