Skip to main content

Random Thoughts II and Plagiarism for Published Books Sucks Much Even for 1 Measly Poem/Prose

Short post.

1. Am sick again. Hate getting sick. Hate getting sick in the middle of training. Trainer might accuse me of not paying attention, but for Pete's sake. I am trying not to crash onto the floor while you are droning on, ok.

2. My kerete sudah kembali cumil. Yeay! A lil bit of extra money this month was spent in 'ketuk' and 'cat' my car. I had 'gores'kan my car at a side of a tembok while trying to avoid a motorcycle few months back. I should have just clip that motorcycle.

3. I am broke. Freaking broke. Dayum.

4. The lovely shoes I am wearing is pinching my feet.

5. The least important. Bloggers are usually passionate creatures. We comment without 'penapis' but the more clever one try to at least think before 'submit'.

6. The most important. Most of us realize that there is no money making business in writing in Malaysia. However you do gain 'some' monetary gain in it and also recognition as a published writer, while there are many other more talented or not so talented but passionate writers that would gladly killed you for that spot. With that in mind, some so-called writer need to have dignity in what they wrote, even it is for children's book or nonsense you wrote when you are a teenager. If someone who had sold a bestseller still got flack from critics, fans and celebrities, when what they were writing is not true to what they claim (even though it is their own writing and experience, but exaggerated (fine, exaggerated a lot) and added for spice) , what's more blatant plagiarism? For those who are wondering what the heck I am talking about, go ahead to Jannah to get a full story on the so called story I am telling and the wrath of bloggers (who mostly love to read and their favorite poets ranging from someone as famous as Poe to the obscure ones that you think no one knows).

7. The above point is not suitable for one paragraph, but I couldn't be bothered since I am feverish and I am typing while holding a damp tissue. Yuck, much?

8. With that statement no.7, I hope you people would not borrow my laptop. Haha.


**********************************************************************

Update: Keeping tab with the updates regarding the allegations of plagiarism done by Ms Hudson, some bloggers or readers had also found out that there are maybe more than 1 poem/prose that had been taken from famous poets and published in Ms Hudson book without any credit mention to the original authors.

Seek further and thou shalt find out more?


p/s 1 : I really don't like her latest comment.

p/s 2: My pens are blue, my marker is black
I don't care anymore what you do, since I think you are a fake?

Hahahahha.. Sorry Jannah. My poetry skills are sadly lacking, non-existent even. Maybe if I would do some direct translation from any obscure poets I would looked more intelligent? I promise to credit the author.

Comments

Anonymous said…
#6, The writer must be thinking that the original source was the least visited page in the internet, so that no one would ever wonder that it was taken from that site.
Jannah said…
You go girl! Spread the love.

Pergi kamu perempuan, sebarkan cinta itu.

Dang but the malay version sounded so garang. The context changed already. Thanks for keeping the buzz alive. Lets hope more people would take the same initiative and just blog about it.

Don't forget the poems!
haneejane said…
dila..abih minah tu. aku iklankan dia ky fotopages fan dia.haha.

i feel insecured
i feel restless
i've made mistake
but i cant just admit it.

aku rasa tak selamat
aku rasa resah
aku buat salah
tapi aku tak boleh mengakuinya

hahaha.... jahat!
Dils said…
emos a.k.a some:
At least it shows she is well read. Not? Hahaha


Jannah:
"Pergi kamu perempuan, sebarkan cinta itu. "

Was a bit perplexed at first. Hahaha. Direct translation is so weird. Am working on the poem. No easy task to translate a poem. Hehe... I'll 'credit' her that!


Haneem:
Uih haneem. Belog la skali. Hehehe.. belog kamu sudah berhabuk.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.