Skip to main content

Heart Shaped Stained Glasses

Can it be consider as fictionalize thoughts? Definitly fiction. Not thought of.... conciously.

I got the weirdest dream last night. It was soo horrendously funny that I am smiling as I typed.

Let's start from thebeginning shall we.

I dreamt somehow my friends and I went to watch a movie. When we reached at the cinema complex, people are running out of there screaming. (My typical dream... yeah I have nightmare almost nightly and I really need to write down one particularly disturbing one. That's for later though).

We were feeling curious and none of the screaming person felt like explaining anything. So we went in after all. It's all very blurry afterwards. People screaming. We were forcing our way in. The next thing I know, I was grabbed and taken somewhere.

Then the cause unravel. It seems Marilyn Manson was behind it. LOL.

He is divorce from his wife and so was feeling a tad bit lonely. So he felt like taking a new 'queen' (Evan Rachel Wood somehow do not exist in this alternate universe) and felt like by force is the way to go. So to grab any girl he could find, he created some chaos. Whatever that chaos is... (probably he summoned some dark evil demon to unleash their fury?) And in that chaos by abducting 1 person, that person will not be missed at first and will be presume to be missing or died in that chaos itself.

In that dream I was like a hostage where I cannot run and everywhere I go , I am watched by his henchmen while Marilyn Manson is forcing me to like him. Everywhere I go he seems to know automatically.

(Let's be warned that no 18SX nor R-rated acts are being performed in my dream. So yes, those who is hoping so much more can stop reading now. )

The dream then goes to the tedious on how I keep on hatching plan to escape but it was unfoil or I cannot go through with it. However after sometime, I manage to get a chance. It seems that I convinced him to go to a trip somewhere ( trip to the mall. Yes.. roll your eyes). After some cajoling here and there, I manage to hoodwinked him at get out of there. However as I walked away, I totally got the Stockholm syndrome!

I came back and felt something like a fondness to him. As so I stay and became the 'queen' to Marilyn Manson side. Haha.. I think the dream does goes on afterwards where people try to rescue me then I am feeling attached and not wanting to blame him for my abduction and feeling reluctant to leave. I can't remembered if I ever leave...

Oh and Marilyn Manson was not wearing any makeup during the dream except for the first time I met him after I was capture.

Totally ridiculous and yet so Freudian.


p/s: Why can't it be James McAvoy or Ewan McG or even Taylor Kitsch la kan...

Comments

Jannah said…
Marilyn Manson? The closest I got to a celebrity popping into my dreamland was Neil Gaiman. But this is inevitable because I'm crazy for the guy.

Maybe its your subconscious desire to listen to rock and roll?
Taqiyuddin said…
"p/s: Why can't it be James McAvoy or Ewan McG or even Taylor Kitsch la kan..." -Dils

then it won't be as tragic
manson.. screaming masses.. cinema

bad omen. you will die in 7 days. a long haird kid will pop out from your monitor!

ok.. that is just lame.

seriously. have you been listening to crap metal? hahaha.the only time i have manson in my dream was in 2000. bought his CD and end up seeing him talking about south park in cafe. that is one weird dream. seeing him doing Cartman impression.
Dils said…
Jannah:
I had lots of celeb popping in my dreams. Maybe I am obsessed with tabloid. I love those trash.


Taqi:
Tragic that the one I usually drool after refuse to grant me a visit in dreamland.


Effi:
Hahaha. Any dream with Marilyn Manson in it will bound to be weird. Even the usual 'berangan'.

I don't listen to 'crap' metal or any metal. Heh. I do like the Heart Shaped Glasses song though. It's not too metal and quite ok. Hehe. That do not explain my dreams however.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.