Skip to main content

Every Lil Thing

It had come yet again when I am at loss on what to blog about. There are so many topics in the whole world. My feeling? My thoughts? My observation? As some peoples might say.. it is my damn blog and I can post whatever damn topic I want to. So let's... blog insensibly but in a clear manner. How? I will just outline the topic very clearly and ramble on.

Tiredness. (Clear aight?)
I received an email some weeks/days ago about a quiz asking 'Are You Depressed?". How do I score? I am very much depressed to the point of clinically depressed and are recommended to seek help. That is not good at all. I always received good quiz marks. The type that in Cleo.. the ranging from "Are You Knowledgeable in ..Ehem..?", "Are You Psycho?", "Are You Co-Dependent?"... I meant I always got the result saying along the line that I am normal and can live with other humans. I am dissapointed at my ability to answer mind boggling quiz now.

Wedding Card.
I just got back from Johor and lounging in the sofa. My sis and her fiance are laughing at a wedding card. She tossed it to me so that I can joined in. And I laughed too. Honestly, it is as bad as a wedding card goes. I had seen some really original and beautiful one, (a scroll and photo album..) but I rarely see an ugly one. Most people who lacks originality/budget/could not give a damn.. will just opted for a simple wedding card. But these couple, not only did they put their picture on it but the colors itself... bright red? The design looks some cheap Valentine card that Ocean or Jusco might sell. And the couple .The would be bride.. was so mercilessly poke fun at by us. Her make up, her ear and arr.. she looked 'manly' , even more so that the bridegroom hugging her in the picture. Now.. to not feel my own medicine.. I will not put my picture in my wedding card!

Books.
I went back to JB as I mentioned. Seen that my mom had decorated her built-in panelling thingies. With our pictures, some medals, her various collection of non-describable items. And to my delight, she had gotten out all of my books from my school years. Ohhh.. all those simple love stories I love to read (Boy Meet Girl, Invite for A Pizza, Kiss, Happy Forever ), my collection of L.M Montgomery/Enid Blyton ( did I mentioned I am sucker for young adults/children classic books.. even till now!), my R.L Stine/ Christopher Pike books/Nancy Drew series (my primary schoolish reading materials).
And this one book. I remembered when I was in standard 2. My dad bought me a book, about a girl discovering herself. It is all about first love , first sex and pregnancy. I don't think so my dad know the content though, I think he just pick it up. Now.. a standard 2 girl reading about that? I did finished it. Only that it didnt make much sense then. I read it again when I was in secondary.. then I think I might understand. But still the book is deep... and frightening. I cant remember the title of the book now nor the author. Its not popular or anything. Just something to ponder about.
And I am still continuously reading and buying books. I have to buy a really large bookcase when I got a house of my own. Right now am reading Michael Crichton, Airframe. My thoughts on it.. not my cup of tea. Too much engineering jargon. Peoples know I hate engineering jargon and stuffs. How the hell did I kept on entangling myself with engineering peoples... I have to blame UTP for that.

Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka
Before heading to KL. Hantar my brother there. Pitiful state of place. The padang is not grassy, but filled with 'kemuncup', (I have no idea what the English name are). The hostel looks like something of a flat in a Hong Kong slums. How different compared to the UITM that is near it. Yet, I know the students there must have love their place to bits even though they may not felt like it the first few months. How well did I know the feeling!

****
I had edited something. I had not posted it. More like write it then delete it. Feeling angry to self is evaporated. Knowing it does me no good. Reading it again brings fresh stabs of pain... yet I just want to convince myself... It is not a dream. It must had not been one. Because dreams come true. So I will put the topic as.... Stupid Lil Me. Hurray... for whatever. I can opt to cheer myself since it is my bloody damn blog (sarcasm and pun intended).

So that's that.

Comments

Taqiyuddin said…
i think, girly mags quizzies are a ploy to make chicks buy them.

i read lord of the rings when i was in form 4. *yawn* i don't like tolkien's writings that much.

The ultimate kewlness is when you are capable of dissing other people's favorite stuff.

you know? like the above statement. Or you could go about and casually dis anything that other people mention. Like for example:

dude: hey~! dude, have you seen that kewl movie? whoa~ totally awesome.
me: yeah... seen that one. A bit too slow for me thou. And the finale sucks ass

ultimate kewlness
Dils said…
girly magz thrives on info of various products and beauty tips
( even though the tips might conflict with one another after a period of time)

Lord of the Rings? I only manage to read one of the book. And it only got exciting after you had gone passed the first 100 or so pages ( very much so like the movies)

Kewlness...

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.