Skip to main content

Ick!

I have this problem. I have a commitment problem. Hah! Sure it is that obvious to those who knew me. But.. Noooo.. I won't be talking about my commitment problems with men. How dreary those subject are.

No.. Let just say I have an issue in getting close to people. Either they irk me. Or I irked them. Thats what I think. Anyway.. I don't really mind about this irk-issues that I have now. I have accepted it. Saying to myself as I got older and wiser(bluergh~) that nobody is perfect, and you can't have peoples matching to your high expectation. So now, I normally got along fine with most peoples rather than when I was younger.

Now.. but sometimes, somehow... they are always peoples who irk.. Let me rephrase.. ALWAYS CONSTANTLY irked you. Feeling like.. you wish you rather be sitting in a lorry full of smelly fish rather than sit by them.

I meant one of them are this girl.. who I went to school with. At first, I got along just fine with her. My classmate actually. But as our relationship grew and flourish then flounder.. I found her rather annoying. It is like having a miniature shadow of yourself. Everywhere I goes, she must goes too. Everything I do, she will follow. Evrything I like, she will agree on liking almost immediately. Whenever she near me I have the urge to elbow her into the nearest longkang (drain). Get a life already, girl! Tiresome.. thats what she is. I managed to get out from her clutch by going the opposite way determinedly.

Now... what about the other persons? Oh.. I sometimes have em too. But that naturally fade away, or I like them sufficiently enough to get rid of those feelings. But there is also whom you always wish to keep a distance away from them. Say like 1 km?

I won't mind peoples looking up what I am doing hourly.... but do it without interrupting me! No.. you do not have to include me in your conversation. I do not appreciate being included in a conversation that is as not actually inviting me to talk but repeatedly using my name as examples to tell lame jokes about within hearing vicinity . And I do not like seeing people making smooching noises when they are looking at me. It is just too damn perverted and almost make me sick!!!! And yes.. I do appreciate your help... but do not then go overboard by spitting your gladness to talk to my eyes (ugh.. I can't get over that) and invading my own personal space as in trying to stand too close so that I can charged you with sexual harassment.

Arghh... so would you blamed me for trying to avoid them wherever I goes? Arghhhhh..
God grant me patience in dealing with these peoples.

Comments

Anonymous said…
stressnyer la tempat kerja..gaya stress cam keje kat coal mine jer :P

enable kan la spam filter tuh..takdela dpt banyak sgt spam

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.