Skip to main content

Numbing still

Owh.. let forget those heart wrenching post below this one. It is written in a somewhat resurfacing grief stricken moment. I am a bit embarassed by that post, but it is of course my baby. It is what I had felt. As for that, I let it be.

I do not know what life will offer to me. I felt like a hundred years old yet there are so many things I want to do. So many things have gone wrong. So many ways I want to set it right again, yet I felt powerless. I can't do this alone. So let it be.

I remembered watching the Butterfly Effect (starring Ashton Kutcher). It was a lovely movie. And what can we do if we could change back the past. Change it somehow, to make it into our lovely little world. And at last, he knew that by not being born he is making his little cirle of world much more better. Kinda morbid isnt it. I am glad I was born. Some peoples even say that I changed their life to the better. It is nice to know that. But... I felt.. as if.. everybody is benefiting with this close personal relationship with me.. but not myself. I felt somehow like a loser. I must have missed out on something. Lesson learned? Experience? Feelings shared? I felt let down. What wisdom I havent learned and impelement yet? Do not trust every word of a guy.. ? Be with someone who treat you right? Break out of my shell?

This is another morbid post. It must be. Because I feel heavy. And I remembered a colleague of mine said that we can know our feelings by our stomach. Not romantic huh? But come to think of it , he's right. I meant if we says.. like get stage fright. Our stomach will be like 'bergelodak', hence the frequent trip to the toilets before we got on the stage and smiled and do our things. And if I were excited to meet a guy I like, I knew I MUST have really, really like him by my frequent trip to the toilet before going out on a date and my stomach I swear must had contained pretty little butterflies after I got back from the date. I felt damn fly~. Damn..now you guys will know why I look a bit thinner when going on a date ^_^ And if I am sad, my stomach will feel like lead and wrenching pain seems to shot through it. So.. I trust my not- so- identical- looking- belly -as- Britney to tell me what I am feeling. If only I can see others feeling as well. Oh yeah.. i took that SEX ID test where yada yada.. I am 50% femalebrain. Thats no news to me. Anyway what is news that is my emphatising ratio si only 6 out of 20.. even the average men ratio is 8 out of 20. I must be way more callous that you average guys out there. Other than that,the result is as expected. Oh wait, I find out that there is a bit testoterone surging through my body. Ah no wonder. What you wonder? Thats for you to find out! (cheeky all of the sudden laks)

The weekend is almost over. How sad.

Comments

eL said…
don't feel sad, kay... i'm sure there's a silver lining somewhere in your dark clouds... and what is it that you want us guys to find out about you... ;)
dueng said…
oh my dear...seems like you always feel sad. just like one of my frenz. you know what, i give him a good advice where he's still thanks me for the good advice.

i tell you this advice also, if you think your probs is really big, really make you sad, reall depress you, why don't keep it aside? just put whatever necessary in your mind and keep on going with life. sometimes, we human being are too much in trouble when we get stuck to over thinking. you over thinking about even small small thing, even unnecessary thing, even on things that not belong to us. isn't it wierd? in my opinion, it's just human curiousity and curiousity is always kill the cat but since cat have 9 lifes (not like human which only have 1 life), we cannot gamble our life into over thinking mind. stop being overthink....

when you can stop being overthink, you can see a brigther world where there are no probs that can't be solved, there are no obstacle that can be get through. it's just as easy as that.

ops...the concept of overthink is different from careful thinking. careful thinking is when you quit overthinking and think the consequences of thing we done. we think just as it's needed and not more than that. don't confuse between overthink and careful think k.

the compelxity in our mind is because we invited that compelxity in our life. life is complex so why invite another complexity in life...am i rite? so dila, quit overthink k. sorry if this piece of babbling not really helping but this is the best i can give...use it when you need it k.
Dils said…
to el :
ask the right question.. u'll get the answer. =p~
( I am full of words..)

to mangi:
owh.. today im a whole lot better since my almost all male colleagues here were making 'blues' jokes. early in the morn. Ah.. how .. arr.. shallow? No lah.. how nice that a little laughter can make you feel like you own the world.

Right don't overthink and overanalyse. There are men out there~ (Taken from the The Client, John Grisham book)
Dils said…
Footnote: If only were other men can make me fly.. oh damn. I overanalyse and overthink again.
dueng said…
it's good to see you back to your cherry merry mood. good for you. keep it up k. cheers~~~

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.