Skip to main content

A Day Like This

A time for me to write aimlessly again. Hurray for no points whatsoever!

Oh yeah, the Bachelor updates. I felt myself feeling lonely and hopeless as I watch this sweet girls hearts being broken. I am getting MELLOW. This time all three (Mandy J, Jessica and Tara) have incredibly wonderful individual dates. But I have to say Tara is the loveliest of all the dates, and in only that date I can see something close to awe and adoration in our Bachelor guy's eye. Trish shows unexpectedly and hands down the key to her bedroom. Probably to prove to Jesse her prowess. But of course he deny. (I wouldnt be so sure he would deny if he is not in national tv). And the one he sent packing this time is Mandy J. It is to be expected. He is not as smitten to her as he is smitten with Tara. This time it is too obvious. But who knows right. It is of course a dating show.

As for today, it rained! It felt so cooling, so nice, and I actually smell all the nice sweet smell of rain. My sekolah agama teacher, who use to teach me Tauhid I think, used to tell us to smell the rain whenever it rains in one of her lessons. I always like her. She is quite hip and happening for a religious teacher. She always brought to school her colorful see-through bag and wears this big watch where teenagers my age dulu like to wear. She is one of my favorite religious teacher. Ok. Make it the only favorite religius teacher. The male religious teachers I encountered is somewhat perverse. I remembered there is one teacher who always call me away from lessons to his office or his classroom and try to talk to me about sex. I used to sneakily try to get past him. But if he can't find me anywhere else, he will ask some student to fetch me. I guess one of the teacher had a suspicion when she sees my pained face and obvious reluctance whenever a student came to fetch me saying this teacher wanted me. Ugh, I always blocked that conversation with him in my memory. I have becoming quite good in blocking memory. I can't remember any of it now. I do remember I always try to make sure that I was never completely alone with that perverted man. I hate men. I hate men using their authority to expand their lecherous behavior. I just hate them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
walawee...u must be so cute when u were a child cause everybody want to sexually harrassed u.

i just hope u will not hate me, although im also a man.*sigh*
dueng said…
man can be a predator or a victim. both situation surely make we feel bad. but poor you since have lots of bad memory about men (i mean your teacher lah). hehehe. but don't hate man because of this. cause we need you (at least to read down your write in blog...at most...well, just guess it). hehehe. don't get offence ya.
about bachelor, that's one thing in my mind. one single sentence.
"it's seem love can be commercialized". dunno if it's really true but it's make me think a lot. ok arr dilla-chan. keep posting. love to read your thought. viva dila elara.
dueng said…
hahaha...till now she still god-damn cute, chubby, baby-face look. and yet still as hot and sweet as newly order hot chocolate drink. you're such a lovely gurl.
Taqiyuddin said…
my spider sense are tingling
Dils said…
so what are you going to do? =p~
Taqiyuddin said…
hmm do nothing but observe...

hmm.. interesting..

the subject exhibits interesting behaviors
Dils said…
I wonder why?
What types of behavior.. ??
hermm.. different things trigger different behavior.. and Im thirsty..
Taqiyuddin said…
behaviors that you'd not want to discuss publicly... shush...

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.