Skip to main content

Osaka -> Tokyo.

On the last day of our stay in Osaka we decided to go to the famous Osaka castle.

The owner of the apartment very kindly let us to check out any time we want so we can manage a visit to Osaka castle and head to Tokyo after noon.

We took a train to the nearest stop to Osaka castle and walked. A bit far tbh. When we got to the park we decided to just take a buggy because we don't wish to waste a lot of time. Also the kids were also a bit tired from the walk from the train station.



The outer gate

The magnificent Osaka castle. It was a really really pretty day. Shame that we can't spend a whole day in Osaka city. 



My husband and the kids at the top tower of the castle. 


I really like Osaka castle on how informative it is. I actually am not very familiar with any of Japan history and did thought to read a bit but I gotten lazy. But the museum is still very interesting. Much of the exhibits focused on a particular battle between 2 shoguns so I like that it was specific. But still a whole lot more I didnt know. 

And we only manage Osaka castle. I honestly don't feel like I really even briefly visit Osaka. There is so much more I haven't seen. I like Osaka from the brief time I manage to see here and hope I can come back again to see and experience more. 

After the visit, we took a taxi for a halal food place in Osaka, Naritaya Osaka Minami. 


Ordered the Mazesoba and followed the instructions on the wall!




The fried chicken and fried dumpling which was delicious. 





After eating, we head back to the apartment to get our luggage. Then took a taxi to the train station for our next brief stop. Tokyo. We took the JR train to Tokyo which took 3 hours. I don't know why but I don't feel comfortable in the bullet train. It was hot and I don't feel comfortable and nauseous.

We got to Tokyo around 6pm and it was getting dark so it was good that we took a hotel near the station.

It was a new hotel; the Mimaru Tokyo Ueno Inaricho, had opened just a couple of weeks just in fact. So everything was brand new.







A very comfy hotel with comfy beds and the sofa that is beside the dining table can be changed into a bed so we get 2 more extra beds. Perfect place for family. 

My husband and the kids decided to go out to eat while I stay in because Sharif had a fever.  He got back with chicken and rice from a halal place nearby afterwards.

I have to say this place is quite a nice place to stay in Tokyo. Near a major train station and of course near a lot of attractions too.

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.