Skip to main content

Full day in Odaiba

On our last day in Japan we decided to go to Odaiba because we didn't go there the last time.

I really do think if you were to spend a month in Japan we barely even graze the surface of what Japan have to offer to a traveller.

So since I have mostly boys and I had been planning all our trips (except USJ) that caters to my whim I decided the kids should have fun in Odaiba because they have Gundam and cars and stuffs.

LOL.

Anyway we started off early but arrived almost noon. It took close to an hour to go to Odaiba. And it was a harrowing train rides because Sharif wouldn't stop crying. We have no idea what he wants.

I suspected that he doesn't like crowds because he only cried during that time. It gotten so bad, we got off for a while to a station to calm him down because the Japanese does not appreciate any loudness in the train. But he started right back again after we got on the train. -_-

When we get to Odaiba, not a peep.

A gloomy day 

We head straight here for the kids to take a pic.


Since it was almost noon, and I googled there was a halal soba place nearby we headed there terus. Nasib baik we went just before 12pm because after 12 there quite some queue.






It was quite a good meal except for my husband who ordered some fishy fish that smells which he loathed. But I can eat almost anything so we swapped.

It had been quite some time since I have soba come to think of it.

Then we spent quite some time in the Gundam Base.




Up to this day I have no idea what that colorful tube things are.

Then we went into the Toyota Mega Web where they have museums showing cars from different ages, and then a new car showcase which we are like wishing why can't Toyota sells them here.



There is also a queue to go onto this, got my husband to get into this as my kids watched. 

I really like this car and wished they have it here in Malaysia, so cute and compact but also roomy. 

Afterwards we went to the car area for kids where kids can play some kiddi care and 6 yr old and above who understand English (or Mandarian, Japanese and French or German kut ) can also have a lesson in driving a mini car.




Went shopping afterwards for some beauty products. Have no idea what I am looking at nor looking for. So I don't bother to show it here. The mall is pretty though.


The kids like looking at the robot. It will move if you speak to it. I think or waved? Can't remember. 


Malas layan pose bebudak ni. 
One of my plan is to ride a giant Ferris Wheel in Japan. Tak sempat nak gi ke Osaka punya, ingatkan Odaiba can. Sekali tutup

Afterwards we went to Ameyoko to window shop. Everything is the same and nothing interest me until the shopkeepers malas layan aku dah.

Gomennasai.




Laki aku beli lagi chiken man which what we ate the previous last night. Can't remember why, but I think because we enjoyed it the first time we ate it.  But I remembered I don't quite enjoy it for the 2nd time.

But it was getting cold and we are all tired. So beli je la ni.

Oh sebelom we head to the hotel, I did manage to find a cute bag and skirt at a train station in Ueno. I think all the pretty inexpensive stuffs are in the lil shops in the train station. I really love those shops. The tourist spots will all be selling the same stuffs for all the same shops. I jadi tak syok nak browsing. So depends on what you are looking for I guess.

So that's the last day we were in Japan.

We head out really early the next day because our flight is at 10.30 am and we just barely manage to buy the express train ticket to the airport. I mean it was really crazy that the train ticket would be snapped up so fast. Nasib baik sempat!

It was a good journey back home because we were travelling with JAL. If MAS were to be bought by JAL I should say go for it. Everything from service, food and seat was great..

No airplane pic from me because I am drowsy out of my mind.

And that conclude that last year holiday. I do not want to blog about it but I feel it is a shame if I didn't because I really do love re-reading my old travel trips.



Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.