Skip to main content

Baru start keje tapi dah penat

Just got back from gynae appointment. Since the doctor had an emergency kena tunggu close to 2 hours, baru I get to meet her . Fuhh. Naseb baik keje start lewat, kalau tak aku tak keruan dah. It is not a usual occurence though so I am not mad. I can see my gynae went out and into her room saying "please inform I need to go to the labour room now". After all most of the time, here in PCMC we will be attended by our gynae if we go into labour. Tak tahu la pulak if nak beranak time tu jugak in the middle of the night. Haha. 

Anyway am in my 34 weeks now and the checkup went fine. Baby now weigh around 2.2 kg. Naik ful 1 kg dari last visit 3 weeks ago. Amboi sangat. Patut pon mak die time hujan2 ni pon peluh. I sometimes woke up in the middle of the night and felt my inner thigh is wet. Setiap kali tu cuak ingatkan my water tetiba break ke... tapi rupanye sweating jeeee. Haha. 

Doctor bising sikit sebab my hemoglobin and iron level dah low balik. Mampos padah tak makin pil hari2. So pasnih kena makan lagi hari2. Dapat extra pill lagi. Sheeshhh. 

Anyway, last week I decided tu tanye my mom how to make her pudding prune tu. At the time I was in Giant dan ingatkan nak beli la ingredients tu, tapi my mom dashed my cita2 since only a few specific brand of tepung jagung will do. Takleh pakai sebarang haippp! Nanti die jadi clumpy. I asked my brand she said ... the last time she can found it is in Jusco and she can't remembered the brand but she said it does have gambar jagung in front. I don't think my mom realised almost all of tepung jagung have picture of corn on their packaging. Haha. Tapi then few days back I went to Jusco and I found the brand my Mom mentioned. I kinda remembered seeing this brand in the house in JB usually, so I think this must be it. Try la buat. Aziz suke! Good dessert for kids because it is just milk pudding with prune syrup. Aku guna prune in a can je. Sape nak rajin nak buat prune syrup from scratch boleh aje. Just google recipe for milk pudding (though refrain the sugar or just put only a tiny bit because you are adding in something manis with syrup) and then you just add in prune syrup. Nanti nak buat with custard lak. Yang I buat ni milk pudding tu macam lembik sikit, kena betulkan sikit la die punye sukatan. 



Last weekend gak we went to Pavilion sebab kekonon nak gi Turkish fair. Padan tak google before sesuke hati pergi rupanye Turkish fair tu time weekdays. Poooohhh. Siapa pergi fair fair ni time weekdays ni wehhh. I don't really care to walk around in Pavilion because it is just an array of stuffs that I can't afford, tapi I am delighted that at last Fish & Co ade kat situ. Dulu ade kat OU je kan. Ade lagi rasenye outlet die kan , kan tempat lain. Suke sebab kids eat for free dan die sediakan activity punye paper and coloring pencil for kids. 




Dan topi shark untuk Aziz. Aziz suke. The food was good and not too expensive, so yeay. 

Sebab I dont want that I only went to Pavilion sekadar makan je, I suggested to husband kita try bawak Aziz tengok wayang. Haha. Alang2 ade cerita Book of Life ( boring, Aziz tak tengok pon... ) . Beli popcorn ngan air and bought tiket wayang yang duduk tepi sekali. Naseb baik row depan tu tadek orang sebab budak kecik ni duk panjant turun kerusi , bergayut kat kerusi depan, baling sisa popcorn kat seat depan. Naseb baikkkk 2 row depan kosong. Kalau ade orang I dah keluar dah wayang. Tapi boleh la bertahan sampai habis. He don't make much noise. Sekali sekala menjerit suke and sekali je die nangis sebab popcorn habes. . Hahaha. Tapi tu kejab je, cepat2 I distract die dengan air and sembunyi bekas popcorn yang dah empty tu. Anyway a lot of kids around since tu cerita kartun and most of the kids are very well behaved pon, I think I only noticed Aziz je kut who makes noises two and three times.

Nak bawak lagi tengok wayang? 2 tahun lagi kutttt. Haha. Atau bapak die bawak, sebab nanti mesti la mak die kena duk jaga baby. 


Gambar dalam wayang before movie started. Tengok la ceria Aziz tu. He was really excited at first asking us ape tu ape tu, sambil tunjuk the movie screen.

Ok. That's it for now lah. Later.




Comments

pet9 said…
wahh aziz dah dpt tengok wayang. good boy tak berlari2 ye. my mom pun ada specific tepung jagung gak..dia suka pakai cap butterfly yang dalam tin warna brown tu. tapi susah gila cari sekarang.
dils said…
Naseb baik la tak berlari. Ade la jugak attempt tu, tapi berjaya kena distract. Haha. 2 years maybe too young kut I think. But naseb baik it turned out ok last weekend.

My mom pon recommend yang that brand, I think that brand je dalam tin tu kan. Memang tadek dah skang, the one I used for the pudding, used packaging die a box, very old fashion looking box. It turned out ok so I think that is a good substitute jugak.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.