Monday, March 18, 2013

Sometimes the best things in life is expensive

My expensive (for me la) lunch. Aku suke sangat O briens. Their bread is awesome and before this I ordered their salmon sandwich yg slathered with cream cheese and I fell out of love. Cheese is not meant to be eaten with salmon kut. It absolutely killed the taste.

So I ordered my favorite sandwich which is the sundried tomato one with ciabatta bread and my faith in O Briens had been restored. That great tomato taste which imo opinion most probably oven baked rather than sundried but hey with pollution level nowadays I am not complaining. Kemudian the cheese that goes into this sandwich just mesh well la. It is sticky gooey but not creamy. Just as I like it . Also makan apple pie which is not so great tapi tak kesah la. So this whole post is about a sandwich.  No wonder I tombam.

2 comments:

frH said...

lunch makan sandwich ... whohhh .. respect!!
sbb aku xmampu buat haha .. ;)

dils said...

haha... sekali sekala. die kena selang seli dengan nasi la. Kalu tak gelupur.

Cats and Mess

At first this photo was meant for my IG story, but the mess is too much. So I opted not to, and in a whim decided to just post it here. Beca...

Nuffnang