Skip to main content

Bloggity blog

Sometimes I wonder if I privatize my blog, I will have more to blog about? 

Or maybe I should just accept the fact that I am like many other was just following a fad? 

But I used to love blogging. I used to think what I want to write and store all this little nuggets of observation, insight, conversation to be put in here. Nowadays, I am just contented, to read, read and read. Read books, read tweets, read blogs, read gossip sites. 

When I open my blog nowadays I can only do book reviews. Maybe I should change this blog name to - Dils Reads Books and Spout it Here? Or start a new blog and jot things in here occasionally. But when I want to abandon the blog, I will find myself itching to blog. 

So blog blog blog. Maybe I'll set it to private. I think whenever I decided to close down the blog, it will be set to private. And perhaps then I'll write in abandon, without thoughts, grammar nazi and secret people stalking through here secretly. The thoughts seems to be liberating. 

In the mean time, I think, you'll only get book reviews. Maybe I do need to change the title? 

Btw, Selamat berpuasa to y'all. Been to param ( Haha! I am calling it PARAM to irk you) only once this week, and spend way too much and the thing sold in PARAM (*snort*) nowadays, is way expensive and you'll always regretted it after you had finished one plate of nasi during the buka puasa. I think I will only go there to buy my stock of susu segar. Do you know it? 

I took this pic from here.

It is the best milk ever. I especially like the corn flavoured and the strawberry one. Not too fond of the chocolate one, but that is one of the few chocolate milk I can down ( I hate chocolate milk, it always disappoint my expectations) . When I was small, I think it was sold 90 sen. And then RM1. Now it is RM1.70. Sigh. Mahal ok. Dah la kecik. 3 kali teguk dah habis. But if I saw this being sold, I can never resist buying a few. Few. Not one. 

Hey. Lookie there. I blog.

Comments

FrH said…
blog laa. i kinda miss you updating ur blog ;)

but if u happen to privatize your blog, jgn lupe add haku.

sedap ke susu tu? havent try yet .. i normally drink uht milk.
Anasfadilah said…
susu tu selalu aku minum masa sekolah rendah...skrg susah nak jumpak!corn sedap!
Dils said…
Frh :
Blog la tu , hehe. Arr. Susu tu best! Bebudak slalunye suke. Kasik test kat Hadzim.


Dila:
Oh memang sedap and susah nak jumpa. Dekat sini, die jual kat pasar malam area Keramat, but then tetiba kat pasar ramadhan around my house tetiba ade. Sronok ok.
Kasapsky said…
blog je.... skrg nak follow pun susah. so follow ikut blog je, karang follow blakang org kate plak stalker. hehe. Just merepek pun xpe, at least we know ur updates( actually malas nak bukak fb). Susu segar tu mmg sedap layan pagi2, sini byk lg jual kat kedai2 makan, but mostly semua dah expired, kemek + bocor. So nak beli pun pikir 2-3 kali... last angkat je dutchlady sebab expired date dia panjang skit.. hehe slmt berpuasa
Anonymous said…
uih rare tuh nk jumpa susu segar!! Been... what? 10 years since I drink that last? wooo!

nanti nk carik gk lah!
Dils said…
Kasapsky
Facebook mmg jarang bukak. Slalunye at blog or twitter je la.

Susu tu mmg takleh tahan lama, tapi sedap amat.


Adek
Kalau malas nak gi area sini bulan puasa, kalau Sabtu ko ade area keramat, ko pegi pasar malam tepi Jusco AU2 ni. Slalunye ade jual.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.