Skip to main content

Feeling crappy

But its Friday. I should be jubilant aight! 

Fuck it. So there. I swore. I felt slightly better. Never underestimate the power of swearing. So lets just let words flow.

Books

I think I am giving up reading Inkheart trilogy for the moment. I ain't feeling it. I just do not emphathize nor like the characters. Maybe when I go to my vacation or had read a few books first then I can get into it again. Like when I went to Cambodia. I took a boring book that I'd found hard to finish. Because that is the only book I had, ( I also bought another frothy fun book as a backup book, but as usual, I would finish that book first in like 2 days ) I would be forced to read it. So there. Maybe in my next vacation eh. 

In the meantime since I am not feeling very up to it, I am reading Marian Keyes, series of 'shorts' "Under the Duvet". I love stuffs like that. Its a compilation of her columns and articles that she wrote for various newspapers or magazines over the year. I bought "Further Under the Duvet" (a sequel to the Under the Duvet) first at Penguin Warehouse Sale, then I bought the first book from a blogshop recently. And I think the next book I'll be reading after those 2 is the Lovely Bones. To balance out all those humour and good fun thingies. 


Plan for the weekend.

Nothing. I can't think of anything, but I am sure I will be busy nonetheless. Macam biasa. And shoot. I need to buy something for my violin. My violin is being crappy and is now in the possession of my music teacher so he can sand the bridge since he said it is too high( google Violin bridge if you wanna know what part it is. I can't be arsed to explain).. I hope after this my violin would not be so 'pitchy' because I did think the notes I played seems a bit high. He gave me another violin to practice upon and I am feeling guilty because I rarely ever do practice. Because...

1. I feel like I am a crappy wannabe violinist. See, I can't even admit to myself I am a violinist. I had not reach that stage yet. I will call myself that when I can hear myself play without wincing.

2. The music I played offend the cats and Fasha especially like to nip me on the feet when I start to play while Kurap will try to sit on my shoulder (even with all her fat arse), and mewed loudly asking me to stop. There was one time, Fasha was so offended she knocked down my music sheet and sat on the sheet, refusing to budge so I can't play. Now that just show you how smart and petty cat can be.

3. So I must be REALLY crappy or my cats just hate music. Yeah, I think the first choice is the one that make more sense.

4. Which defeats the point, (what point exactly?) which is in order to be good you need to practice daily. And time is the essence that I don't have. Also I maybe a tad bit lazy. And Farah might point this out. Yes, I am full of excuses!


Comments

FrH said…
hahaha dila kau ni mmg klakar okayhh!!

u think too much la babe. haha. just point out the main point jek laa hahaha.

btw, i never knew u are into music, ingatkan buku jek. pehh, respek sama kau!!
Dils said…
kalo aku point out main point je, pendek la belog post gitu. Hehehe.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.