Skip to main content

Apple and Apple and Rotten Apple

You know what pisses me off.

" Why does brand X product is much more cheaper than your product?"
How would I know. I am not the people "up there" who tentukan the price. If I do, I will not be sitting here answering your question.

" Between brand X and brand Y, which is better and what should I purchase?"
Why oh why are you asking me in the first place? I am working for brand Y company. OF COURSE I will say you need to purchase our product and our product can bring you thousand of pleasure.

" I lost my CD, how can I reinstall my product?"
Well.... the answer is in the question I am about to ask you.. if you bought a vacuum cleaner. And you lost it. Do you come back to the manufacturer demanded they do something about it?

" Your company had acted dishonestly. I was promised a discount!! I had purchased the product and manipulated into believing it will cost cheaper.. I want my discount now!!"
Buying discounted product anywhere lesson 101: For any purchase, online, money order, if in the page you are looking at the price have * or "note" next to it, and they are offering a discount, always look into any extra details or the Term and Condition and the expiry date. We hate to point out your stupidity.

" No. I want one <insert preferred nationality> help me ar. Do not wan <insert detested nationality>. That people are idiots and they spik vely bad English!! I don unddistan what the hell they tawk about one. Why can't I spik to <insert preferred nationality>? I wan help now!! or I spik to ur boss."
No. If we could we had help you despite your very bad English and deafening shout. Thus, we need to bring you to the correct place to get help. But we are so glad anyway that we can't help you.

No. That is not the response I would give. Even though those are the one that goes through my mind whenever I am face with this.

I feel tired.

Comments

yes FIRST !

wow.. i never thought that your line of work can lead to serious brain problems. the last one is soooo true. some people just wanna speak with their countryman. a friend of mine came from China and he can't speak proper english. so he uses the lame excuse you mentioned. i know my english is not perfect but to say they cant understand me really cheeses me off. i speak like those Astro TVIQ english lesson programmes. very slow and clear diction. cannot paham? dont make me laugh!!

good luck answering more stupid Q's today dils! the way i see it you need all the luck (and patience) handling these morons!!
Dils said…
Some people are just moron.

I sometimes wonder at times, if I would lose my sanity. And too true. Some people are just too comfortable hearing each other accent. So when other person from another country speak English, they get either too scared to speak or lambast them for not speaking good english. When, even the English are starting to doubt what is good English.
Anonymous said…
yes SECOND!

(hahahha)

You must have a lotta guts and patience to go through this everyday. Oooh dont u just wanna snap at someone? That'd be priceless. Can I hang around and watch? Heheh

Once I had to deal with a very tough customer when I was OC for my Installation. I was running around in my heels making sure everything was in place for the VIPs when this guy came up to me and demanded a refund.Just because he didnt get a good seat. And he was a NEWBIE. Final yr seniors had to be seated back too.Sigh.

But thats nothing compared to what you go through. Hats off to you!
Anonymous said…
disturbingly familiar..

been there..done that..

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Updating my hoard of books

As my blog here, is my means in getting my thousands ( because I think it is now thousand of books ) of books inventoried, I need to update my books for the past years. I think the one I bought from 2021 to 2022.  2023 update of books will be done probably next year? lelz.  I think this was 2022 BBW sale book. Couldnt be arsed to go to Mines and bought it online. I think I already have ZOM-B. That book is probably gonna be drop in some community shelf The Shallow Seas - Dawn Farnham A novel of intrigue and Romance - Michaela MacColl Not The girls you are looking for - Aminah Mae Safi  Song of the Sea Maid - Rebecca Mascull The dust that falls from the dreams - Louis d Bernieres Zom-B - Darren Shan  The World Worst Explorer ,  Fintan Fedora Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer  Wishing for Tomorrow - Hillary McKay Snowfall - KM Peyton Girls Walk into a blind date  The fantastic family whipple  Love and Friendship - Whit Stillman The Romance Reader's Guide to Life - Sharon Pywell  Meet an