Skip to main content

Ostracize Me!

Help me! I am a vindictive woman! Hahha.. Oh well.. I can't hide it from all of you. Probably some of you might even have a sneaking suspicion about it. But well.. sometimes I am bad... Very Bad! Whip Me! Thats not the way it goes... I am out of line here. Its just felt nice to be bad , sometimes.
Anyway... we read other peoples blog. And I did read one of this blog, and the blog owner was mercilessly put down and ostracized. I meant... well if it was me. I would cringe reading it. Because.. no matter how we look at blog, its somehow like a personal achievement of our smallish literary talents. We talk to it, like it is our best friends, and if our best friend snubbed us and say that we are rubbish, it sure does put a damper to it, right? As I said before in my previous post, every time when I post a blog, it is like my little darling baby. We put such careful considerations in it.
And would you like reading what you wrote about say 3 years from now? I wouldnt be sure. Thats why I try my hardest not to condemn any of my friends here. Because, today we might think we are in the right. But a few years added, we would think probably we might had contribute to that problem too. That is why my blog lack that spice! No sex stuffs, no me describing to the fullest the life of love, ooppss.. the love of my life (But really.. that is dreary read for most blogs pon), and no bashing my friends, no describing the gory details of peoples demented relationships with each other. How bored I must sound to all of you.
And I used to read an article about blogging in the newspaper, saying that even though blog is a way to express ourselves, it is another line of journalism. This is because we chose to 'publish' our work. Because our words are made to the public eyes, there are certain responsibilities tied to it. Making sure the grammars are correct, we touch upon certain issues with sensitivity... something like that.
But hey.. it is somehow like the above title of my blog. When talking is not an option. I may have a glimmer of literary talents, but when I open my mouth I know I sounded rubbish. I don't make much sense. Thank you for blog to keep my words and train of thoughts straight even though it doesnt look much like it.

Comments

Taqiyuddin said…
eh, you've changed your title. again. you're fickle. Maybe thats why you'd rather not bash your friends and such here. cause you change your mind alot.

and published words hold a certain weight to it. Kinda feels like putting your signature on a contract. it feels binding.
Dils said…
Yeah I am fickle.. And I am planning to change it a lot u know. Hahaha.... probably every 2 weeks or so. But Dils Stop will always be there. There are some part of me loyal

I think the main thing is.. people can quote you.. like.. "hey.. didnt u like say shits about me", and you reply agitatedly "No, no.. not true" while looking at this guy flexing his muscles. "well... at urname.blogspot.com/i-hate-ur-gut u do.. "..
dueng said…
if you want to say somethign bad about somebody, make sure that somebody not involving in blog world. hard? then, don't say anyhting bad about people. if you really can get your foult mouth (in this case, your anger + foult hand), please make the somebody as an anonymous or use other kind of references like Mr. X or something.

well, people are whom they choose for. if they want to be a bad person, then they will be a bad person. same as bloggers, they are what they choose. for me, blog is for sharing my thought, my experience, my memories with my friend and people who recognize me. also, my latest activities so that people around my blog know what i'm doing currently.

i think blog help me in improving my lame english (am i improved?). at least, i have some gut to write it in english even i know the wording, sentence structure or grammar suck.

still, my blog will be always with me until i feel like want to stop blogging. but i will proud to show to my children that this is my work. hehehe...some kenangan la kira nya. hehhe. ain't it nice?
Dils said…
want to say something bad to somebody? hehe.. probably orally. But even then.. that is bad bad bad... But sometimes that is unescapable too.. oh well..
Anonymous said…
I just came across your blog about Self-Talk to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!
Anonymous said…
I just came across your blog about Personal Development to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!
Anonymous said…
I just came across your blog about Spiritual Wellness to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.