Skip to main content

Close a Chapter

All my bags are packed I am ready to go..
Not quite pack I guess.. Most of clothes I had packed.
I thought my bags wont be enough to 'tampung' the abundance of my clothes.. But not only it is enough.. it is more than enough. Which I wondered. Do I need to buy new clothes?

Tonight is the last night I will be spending my life as a student in UTP. I had been feeling sad this past few weeks. Knowing I will be missing this life. But my tiredness in packing my stuffs is overriding my feeling of melancholia. But since I had promised myself to write a blog entry during my last night.. so here I am still hanging on even though my eyes is half closed.

It had been great living in UTP. 4 and half years back.. I thought I will never get to this stage, that I wont be matured enough, that I am not ready enough. I am now almost to this stage.. yet the maturity and the readiness.. is not quite there yet. A part of me will always be here.. With my memories of my loved ones and my friends. From the shabbiness of Propana to the modern and comfy hostel of Village 4, from living side by side with hostile USM students as lowly junior until becoming one of the kakak seniors frequenting the hi tech offices, labs and classes at the new academic block, from being a virtual unknown DaRn_sWeEt_tHiNg to become an obsessed chatter nicknamed elara in utp MIRC network... This is my life here. I had made friends, became enemies, made new friends, sworn lifetime loyalty to each others.. I had met wonderful wonderful guys who change my world, make my world spinned and quivered and crashed, and yet still taking this pieces with me even though some of em are painful, it is necessary for me to remember.... that behind the pain sometimes lies a sweet memory. And perhaps hope...

I cannot say convicingly that I known better or am wiser rather than 4 years back..but I know that I am a bit tembam.. have more clothes than 4 years back, laugh a little less, gain many invaluable friends, and have an abundance of memories that I know I can't recreate again.
Today.. I close a chapter in my life. Tomorrow.. I will looked back around me for the very last time.. and knows that I had loved, suffered, cried , laughed and lived here.

UTP Batch June 2000
A***** A** B****

Comments

Anonymous said…
am i something to u??

jiwang!! :P
Anonymous said…
hrm...someone? how lucky he is got you. i also want to be someone special for you. maybe as your "frenz". hehehe...
Dils said…
ah.. sapakah itu? for both of those comments above.. sape ek?? ah.. why shud i be thinking who.. why why..
Anonymous said…
i guess u still miss utp dont u?

I myself experience this feeling at least for 4 times. 4 times i guess.The 1st one was after the PMR,and then after SPM, and then after my friend graduated from UTP, leaving me alone with Taqi and I need to move into the hostel and then before going off from UTP.

Being so experience in this, i guess i learn something from it. Learn to let go.

It is a sweet memories though. When I met my frens back then, we laugh a lot telling old stories.

But the thing is, life must go on.
Anonymous said…
i guess u still miss utp dont u?

I myself experience this feeling at least for 4 times. 4 times i guess.The 1st one was after the PMR,and then after SPM, and then after my friend graduated from UTP, leaving me alone with Taqi and I need to move into the hostel and then before going off from UTP.

Being so experience in this, i guess i learn something from it. Learn to let go.

It is a sweet memories though. When I met my frens back then, we laugh a lot telling old stories.

But the thing is, life must go on.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.