Skip to main content

Might as well post something

I am on the bench. Itu means tadek project assignment so duduk 'folded arms doing nothing' is what a manager said we are doing. Wah. Emoism aku baca. Eh eh.. sape yang suruh release awal dari project. Pastu nak keluarkan ayat kongajaq. Cets. Dah tu training material pon tak bagi lagi untuk new upcoming task, pastu nak emoism lak. Kan aku emoism. 

Geram taw pagi2. Naseb baik traffic jam di pagi ini kurang. I think people had already started their raya holiday. Mine started on Friday till 5th ( which is Tuesday the following raya week) . Lama. Itu pon manager tak approve lagi cuti, angin gak aku. Apply dah awal dah. Tadek assignment tapi approvenye tak lagi. 

Nak talk about pregnancy ni, tunggu la another checkup by Dr Tan soon-ish this Friday. Wanna ask about induce after caesar, because I really do not want to be induced and after reading about Dr Seri case and asking my sister about it, she told me the risk associated with induce if you had undergone caesar recently ( summary - bad for all around ). So kena la tanye nanti. 

Aziz is gonna be two soon. And I had seen marked improvements in language and social skills. He is a bit of a bully. But not too bad. Lagi budak tu nangis, lagi die suke aggravate. Tapi kalau barang die kena ambik, taw pulak nangis. Budaakkkk. Also at least these past few days die takdela mintak nak tengok Mr Peabody and Sherman. Naseb baik cerita tu best, tapi ade la limit berapa kali kena tengok dak. 

Also just heard the news that a schoolmate of mine in JB dulu died last night due to a road accident. Kinda jolted me a little on how sudden death is. We think we have all the time in the world sometimes but we always forget death can comes everywhere and in any form. 

Makin hari pon makin malas masak. Tapi rase malas nak makan luar. Sebab mesti overate. Pastu nanti mula la loya esok. Blergh. So plan today. Masak spagetti aje. Abeskan barang dalam fridge cepat2 sebelom raya. 

Puasa pon setakat ni baru 2 hari lopong. Satu sebab cirit birit. Satu lagi last Monday pagi2 dah throw up and rase weng sepanjang masa. Fuhhh.. tapi maseh bertenaga gi makan buffet kat Mandarin Oriental. MAKAN FREE JANGAN TOLAK! 

Anyway. Ini random update to whatever la. Kalau rajin I post mende lain. Petang ni. Kalau dah tadek keje sangat2. Hahahha.

Berharap semoga boss aku approve cuti sebelom balik keje ni. Nyampah sangat last minit baru die nak tunggu. Ape la wehhhh. Approve je la. Orang tu nak assign project ke tak, that is their problem sebab lembap sangat. *muka emoism* Sebab semalam suh aku cuti start dari hari ni, tetiba tuka tune lak.

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.