Skip to main content

15 months!

Well yesterday anyway.

My husband and I were talking yesterday on how big he is now. Besar taw. And now he knows his own mind too. Very adamant when saying no. And tantrum thrower.


Bersama kakak Kurap yang garang. Baru-baru ni kena cakar kat hidung sebab pergi hempas buku kat Kurap. Kurap kan tak genial. Habis ade line. Meraung terus tidur. Nowadays he is wary around Kurap.

Also he picked up a bad habit from a girl at taska. The girl is a biter and he got bitten once. After that macam werewolf pulak die duk gigit-gigit orang. I think he didn't know it is wrong sebab after he gigit orang he laughed like it is the funniest thing ever. He thinks it is just playinig.. A bit hard to correct this sebab he likes to bite the cousins and not me. Once he did it to me, I scolded dan kira macam lecture him in my stern voice. Comel sangat taw bile I used that tone of voice tu. He knows I am not pleased, then his face would go all serious and nodded emphatically as if understood. Setakat ni no more biting, but we see how it goes.

Vocab not so much. His first clear word is 'Airrr' . I think he called me 'Mama'. And for other words he likes to rolls word out of his tongue when he heard unfamiliar words, but it is just a one off things.
 
He likes Lego a lot, K-Nex ( things that goes together and go apart can keep him interested for a while). I also just realized that he will only babbles around people he is familiar with him. Balik JB baru-baru ni my mom asked me if my son is bisu kee...Hahaha.. Only after a day at JB baru heard his voice.

I bought him a toy violin quite some time ago and left it unopened, a cheap thing bought from UO. I tried to play the violin in front of him one day and he was so excited and siap joget2 goyang2 bontot lagi. Haha. Sibuk nak ambik my violin so I bukak his toy violin. Excited la die try gesek. But it didn't produce any sound. Cuma bile tekan at certain place will play the usual 'electronic songs'.
Tengah telek dan pikir kenapa tak sama gamaknye
 
 



Played it like a cello..walaupon terbalik. If you are good I will buy you a real one.
 
Oh sekarang ni jugak, makan nak suap sendiri. Tapi sebab makan sendiri tu macam lambat dan setakat 3 4 sudu sambil feeling2 buat mende lain, sambil2 tu aku suap gak. Huhu. *macam mana anak nak pandaii ni mak tadek patience*. I usually fed him at the living room, so my white carpet tu I replace with a rotan mat. Yang paling seronok adalah the cats.
 
Anyway... I am not sure what to write more. Typical day to day with him had gotten easier, he sleeps better nowadays. Still cengeng bile nampak mommy goes to the other room.
 
Oh.. hari Jumaat tu I nak hantar die ke taska. I let him walk to the taska sebab jalan tak sampai 5 min pon dah sampai. Anyway I saw 3 stray dogs lepak across the road from the taska. Rase tak sedap hati dah. Bile dah dekat, the dogs noticed us I terus la angkat die and dukung sebab dogs viewed small children as preys from what I heard. Tengok Ajis terkedek2 jalan kang ade die lunge. Dah la anjing tu tengah jalan depan gate taska tu. Camne nak masuk! Bile dekat je, terus one of the dog lari towards us and barks! I backed away softly with my  things in front and holding Ajis. Cuak wehh.. bole sangat anjing tu nak terpa. Just reminded myself to stay calm and walk away slowly. Kalau lari memang la kena ngap. So I diri la kat tepi jalan a little out of the way for several mins. Then I noticed yang anjing garang tu dah tadek. Walk quickly to the taska, hantar Ajis, tetiba the dog came running heading towards us. Menjerit la aku masuk taska tu jugak. Hahha. After the dog barked at us, she probably thinks that this is not such a good place to hang out then go elsewhere. Baru la boleh I keluar dengan leganye.
 
Ajis in all this? Memula die excited nampak doggy. He made some excited noise tapi bile anjing to datang barked at us he turned quite serious and silent. I guess he knows it is not safe. Nasib baik Aziz pon senyap. Kalau die meraung kee... I don't know what the dog reaction would be. Rase lemah je lutut after the doggie ordeals tu.
 
Esok cuti! Plan to bring him to a park, hermm.. need to think which park.
 
 


Comments

Lisalisut said…
Ya allah kalau i mmg dh lari kot. I takut anjinggggg. Hannah xtkt. Sbb dia tatau pn anjing bole gigit. Ish xyah laaa jln kaki lg huhu.. Bahaya.. He's so cute ntw hehe
dils said…
haha.. rase memang nak aje larii.. tapi lutut pon lemah je. Thank you, I think he is so cute too!


Btw, happy belated birthday Lisa!

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Updating my hoard of books

As my blog here, is my means in getting my thousands ( because I think it is now thousand of books ) of books inventoried, I need to update my books for the past years. I think the one I bought from 2021 to 2022.  2023 update of books will be done probably next year? lelz.  I think this was 2022 BBW sale book. Couldnt be arsed to go to Mines and bought it online. I think I already have ZOM-B. That book is probably gonna be drop in some community shelf The Shallow Seas - Dawn Farnham A novel of intrigue and Romance - Michaela MacColl Not The girls you are looking for - Aminah Mae Safi  Song of the Sea Maid - Rebecca Mascull The dust that falls from the dreams - Louis d Bernieres Zom-B - Darren Shan  The World Worst Explorer ,  Fintan Fedora Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer  Wishing for Tomorrow - Hillary McKay Snowfall - KM Peyton Girls Walk into a blind date  The fantastic family whipple  Love and Friendship - Whit Stillman The Romance Reader's Guide to Life - Sharon Pywell  Meet an