Skip to main content

Hello

Some update sebelom gua punye team lead perasan gua tadek keje.

- I sent little Ajis to taska! Poor baby. Mula-mula I sent him to a pengasuh that used to take care of my sister kids for awhile. She kinda reluctantly take him in, sebab she already have around 5 kids to take care of. But the other  3 kids she is taking care of are older kids so she think she can cope. However Ajis cry non stop dari start hantar so die bertahan dalam sejam setengah je there. Huhu. Next day tu she sent us a text saying she don't think so she can take care of Ajis. I dah risau takut no one would take him in.

- However we did looked around some taska in the area. There is one which I love but my working hours and my family working hours making it really impossible to fetch him there on time. So we put that taska on hold for a while sampai my husband working placement is more permanent. He can go back earlier, while the earliest I can get home is 7.10 pm. Taska tu by 6pm dah kena amik. Susah la kan.

- Anyway, there were another just 4 doors away from my home. So we sent him there. The pengasuh there looks ok, and major plus point when we first test to send Ajis there last week, he looks delighted to be there. Sebab ade few boys his age there. He prefers the company of boys from what I seen. Also he is ok with the pengasuh2 there. My husband said maybe sebab one of them looked like my maid. Hehe. Probably, kids do like things that are familiar to them.

- About the taska? So far so good. Ajis had been crying, but not too bad. Only at first, and only when he saw the taska door opened. Probably expecting we will be there kut. But other than that, he seems to be enjoying playing with kids and eating. The taska provided food. I did provide him food the first day, tapi pengasuh tu informed he didn't eat much. I also know that my boy like to eat sama-sama with other kids, so bile makanan die lain dari yang lain, he won't care for my food. So I didn't cook for him la for now, which makes me a little sad, but on the other hand, the subsequent days the pengasuh informed he ate a lot. So just do whatever makes him happy la. I asked what kinda thing they bagi, they said it is usually nasi with sup, so I am ok with that.

- Apart from that .. it was ok. Cleanliness seems good, Ajis is happy, the bottles are being washed way better than my maid ever washed Ajis bottles. Maid aku tu dah ajar berulang kali pon still fail gak. So if the taska seems ok, we will put Ajis there permanently la or up until 6 months. Tengok dulu.


Ajis tengah excited tengok my bag tudung organizer. I am gonna buy another one of this la! Senang nak cari tudung pasnih. Yang ni muat shawl je. Huhu. Before this I used the Ikea punye kotak besar bawah katil. Tapi Kurap asyik tolak kaver die and lepak dalam kotak tu -_-"


- Oh kenapa we are putting him in taska while we have a maid? We are sending her back next weekend. Why? Maybe I will tell about it later la.

Comments

lisalisut said…
apa perasaan u ms hntr dia ke taska? i dr hannah 3mo smpi skrg still rs sedih tiap kali hntr. what to do.. mummy kene keje huhu
dils said…
First and second day tu sedih la, tadek mood nak buat kerja sangat pon. Huhu. But afterwards ok je. Tapi bukan I hantar die ke taska pon, my husband do it for now, supaya die lagi kurang nangis. So kena spare tengok die cry kena tinggal la. Nanti I kena hantar rase sedih tu mesti datang balik.


Setiap kali dengar nangis camtuh mesti rase macam nak berenti je kan.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.