Skip to main content

36th Week

Gua sudah gabra

1. Macam sudah dekat, but I pray the baby will want to stay longer just a little bit more. Come on baby, it is good for your developmental health or something like that. I read it in Dailymail.co.uk. I am addicted to the Dailymail, it is so trashy and it makes you feel perhaps Malaysia is not as bad. 

2. Jalan sudah siksaa. Tapi kenkadang if I got it into my head untuk do something (shopping la mostly), I will walk my damnedest. Macam 2 minggu lepas. Memula nak makan kat Nasi Kandar Kudu. Tutup :( . Pastu nak makan kat Krathong, tutup jugak. Then pergi la Insaf sebab I want the mango lassi and ayam madu die. Then boleh pulakkk aku jalan-jalan kat Jln TAR cari tudung, sambil minum air asam boi, then jalan lagi kat Sogo. Malam tu terus demam, besok temperature cecah 40, and husband threatened to bring me to emergency. Over tau husband aku... ( I kid, I kid, he was concerned for the baby ). Terus MC seminggu and I missed out on our project dinner kat Mandarin Oriental which was suggested by moi! Dan semua cakap sedapppp. Tapi time tu bubur separuh bowl pon rase macam separuh nyawa nak habiskan, so aku memang tadek la berangan nak makan buffet. Tapi still sedih sebab nak harapkan duit sendiri makan buffet kat Mandarin Oriental memang pikir 4 5 6 kali. 

3. Like many complain, it is getting hard to get comfortable, sleeping, sitting, standing, eating. My feet jugak akhirnya sudah bengkak. Not too bad, boleh pakai lagi my Crocs, tapi kaki berbekas la. Haha. The one that I find tak best is the difficulties walking. Sebab macam limited what you can do. Nak berkemas pon malas ok sebab sakit. Nowww I know why heavily pregnant woman jalan sambil cup perut die kat bawah, the action kinda still your perut, so less pain. 

4. Husband dah balik so it majorly helps! At least no moar bongkok2 bersihkan litter sand kucing-kucing ni. 

5. Spoke of the cats, tetiga ekor sekarang tengah bergelimpangan around me membuta. Seronok WFH then hujan kat luar. Make you feel thankful, that you are not stuck in the jam.

6. Nowadays, aku malas nak keep track kick count tu. Pemalas kan.. tapi I try to be aware jugak la and kira scara rough estimate. The baby pon bukannye kick, more like moving around his leg and body. So terasa ketat and keras je perut ni kekadang. 

7. Sedar tak sedar, next Tuesday will be my 37th week of pregnancy. And it is indeed any time je. Gabra tunggu next checkup ni. 

8. Tahun ni juga I will berpuasa as a mom to be and a heavily pregnant woman at that and the second half of puasa, I will be a MOM! Nak tanak kena sahur, walaupon all those who knew me know that I don't sahur. If I do, I need to tidur balik lewat. I can't eat then immediately sleep, alamat muntah la siang. But I will not be pushing myself too hard, we'll see day by day how the fasting goes. 

With that, selamat menempuhi Ramadhan, and please forgive me for anything that you think I may do wrong, which can be aplenty. 


Comments

mariam said…
dila.....kjp je dh 36weeks kn. mmg dh rs berat sgt2.hehe..nway...ako doakn semoga semuanya berjalan lancar k. selamat berpuasa. kalo rs x thn...jgn paksa diri k
dils said…
Itulah. Sakit berjalan. Huhu.. Setakat ni Alhamdulillah larat lagi puasa, tapi tu la, tamoh push diri. 

Thanks Mariam. 
♥ Izzy ♥ said…
Saspennya. Harap Kurap, Bobby dan GollyWolly tak menaikkan darah kau. Kang tak memasal tercepat beranak pulak, haha. Macam seronok je mengandung, aku belum ada rezeki :( Takpelah, tuhan bagi rezeki kat tempat lain ye dak?
dils said…
Mungkin lambat, mungkin macam ko cakap rezeki kat tempat lain. 

Aku pon bile dah more than 3 yrs kahwin baru dapat rezeki so mungkin rezeki ko lambat sikit. Tahun ni nak masuk 4 tahun. Wahhh... 
ilyani said…
congrats in advanced :D
Marlini17 said…
take care dila.. semoga selamat semuanya n dipermudahkan segalanya... 
dils said…
Thanks Ilyani!
dils said…
Thanks Lini. Amiiinnn. 

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.