Gua sudah gabra
1. Macam sudah dekat, but I pray the baby will want to stay longer just a little bit more. Come on baby, it is good for your developmental health or something like that. I read it in Dailymail.co.uk. I am addicted to the Dailymail, it is so trashy and it makes you feel perhaps Malaysia is not as bad.
2. Jalan sudah siksaa. Tapi kenkadang if I got it into my head untuk do something (shopping la mostly), I will walk my damnedest. Macam 2 minggu lepas. Memula nak makan kat Nasi Kandar Kudu. Tutup :( . Pastu nak makan kat Krathong, tutup jugak. Then pergi la Insaf sebab I want the mango lassi and ayam madu die. Then boleh pulakkk aku jalan-jalan kat Jln TAR cari tudung, sambil minum air asam boi, then jalan lagi kat Sogo. Malam tu terus demam, besok temperature cecah 40, and husband threatened to bring me to emergency. Over tau husband aku... ( I kid, I kid, he was concerned for the baby ). Terus MC seminggu and I missed out on our project dinner kat Mandarin Oriental which was suggested by moi! Dan semua cakap sedapppp. Tapi time tu bubur separuh bowl pon rase macam separuh nyawa nak habiskan, so aku memang tadek la berangan nak makan buffet. Tapi still sedih sebab nak harapkan duit sendiri makan buffet kat Mandarin Oriental memang pikir 4 5 6 kali.
3. Like many complain, it is getting hard to get comfortable, sleeping, sitting, standing, eating. My feet jugak akhirnya sudah bengkak. Not too bad, boleh pakai lagi my Crocs, tapi kaki berbekas la. Haha. The one that I find tak best is the difficulties walking. Sebab macam limited what you can do. Nak berkemas pon malas ok sebab sakit. Nowww I know why heavily pregnant woman jalan sambil cup perut die kat bawah, the action kinda still your perut, so less pain.
4. Husband dah balik so it majorly helps! At least no moar bongkok2 bersihkan litter sand kucing-kucing ni.
5. Spoke of the cats, tetiga ekor sekarang tengah bergelimpangan around me membuta. Seronok WFH then hujan kat luar. Make you feel thankful, that you are not stuck in the jam.
6. Nowadays, aku malas nak keep track kick count tu. Pemalas kan.. tapi I try to be aware jugak la and kira scara rough estimate. The baby pon bukannye kick, more like moving around his leg and body. So terasa ketat and keras je perut ni kekadang.
7. Sedar tak sedar, next Tuesday will be my 37th week of pregnancy. And it is indeed any time je. Gabra tunggu next checkup ni.
8. Tahun ni juga I will berpuasa as a mom to be and a heavily pregnant woman at that and the second half of puasa, I will be a MOM! Nak tanak kena sahur, walaupon all those who knew me know that I don't sahur. If I do, I need to tidur balik lewat. I can't eat then immediately sleep, alamat muntah la siang. But I will not be pushing myself too hard, we'll see day by day how the fasting goes.
With that, selamat menempuhi Ramadhan, and please forgive me for anything that you think I may do wrong, which can be aplenty.