Skip to main content

3 things

Husband had been bugging me to update. I told him I have no idea what is there to update.  I think I am becoming stupider day by day. 

He told him, just update about the cats or pregnancy . Meh. Maybe I would do these short burst blogging in one entry whatever topic come to mind eh? 

Book - A Dance With Dragons. 
I read the book slowly which is something I don't do. Maybe because I get tired easily nowadays, but a lot of the time also because this is currently the last book to last me until 2015? 2019? Until G.R.M.M released his Wind of Winter.

The book is a massive improvement over the Feast of Crows, just because all the usual favorite characters are back, Jon Snow (HUNK! You can just imagine Val hoping Jon Snow would hop into bed with her) , Tyrion ( he's a bit bitter in this book which I don't really like because I feel like slapping his face, but he got better towards the end ) and Daenaerys ( which still remain a mystery to me on how does she think. Well apparently 50% of the time, she thinks with her vagina. But she is what... 17 , 18 in this book? So that is forgivable. I think ). Davos is growing on me, so does Theon. Not that he is likable, but he is interesting to read. 

So the book is awesome, but I am sad. Because I have to wait forever for the next book. This is why I don't like reading uncomplete series. I very the tak sabar one. The next book in my to read list is Alice in Wonderland? I tried to read it once, but gave it halfway. The narration style seems ... a bit off to me. I will be trying again. 


Cats ( well, I have to push in the cat update in kann)

I had a dream about Fasha last night. I dreamt she poops on my pillow. Haha. I have no idea what that meant but in the dream I was just glad she is there, that I don't mind as much. I also had a dream about her several weeks ago, where she is glad to find me and come running to me. I miss her a lot. 

Tak jumpa any new gamba Fasha here (work laptop). Ade kat komputer di rumah, so nah gamba Kurap

Nowadays it is Kurap who will woke me up at some ungodly hour. Half the time she wants to poop, the other half is because she wants me to stroke her fur. Mengada ke tak kucing aku ni? When Fasha is around, the tugas to wake me up was Fasha. Kurap just lies around somewhere waiting for Fasha to successfully woke me up. Let me see if I can remember what ways she used to wake me up. 

1. She lightly bit my foot. Afterwards when I slept, I tucked my feet neatly in the blanket. 

2. She countered that with lightly bitten me on my hand or finger. I countered that by tucking in my hand or finger in pillows or blankets. 

3. She sat on top of me staring at my face until I woke up. Very creepy though it only works half the time. 

4. She mewed at me. That doesn't work at all. (Though for Kurap it works because Kurap is very loud).

5. She chewed at my hair. Though I suspect that is due because she likes the smell. Whenever I used to shampoo my hair with Loreal (the pink color bottle one that smells like bubblegum), she will do this and not only to wake me up but other time, just because. And it does wakes me up, because yucks!

6. She teared out the tissue out of the tissue box that is placed next to me one by one, noisily. She does not do this because she is bored. Well, maybe she is a bit bored, but she stops immediately when I woke up to stop her doing it and bounded happily to the door. 

7. She licks my mouth or lightly put her nose at my lips. Haha. That is the surefire way to wake me up. Cat breath! So this was one of the last method she tried on me. Sedihhh. 

I tried to find a cat with her fur marking. Susah tahu takkk.. Susahh. But wouldn't it be unfair to the cat since I'll expect her to be Fasha? 

As for Bobby and Jejai. The male cats in my life, nanti la update. Panjang sangat dah update about the cats. 


Android Games
I am currently addicted with playing Samurai vs Zombies. 



Best taw. It works a bit like Plants vs Zombies, which is I love to play again and again, but unfortunately Sony tablet don't support it. Heyyy... aku sanggup bayar nak game tu ko tak support haa. In the game, you've  protect the village from a horde of zombies by calling forth all the various assistance provided, villagers, bowmen, priest and use special power like katana slash, lethargy. It is really fun and addictive. I was stuck at Wave 33, ( wave = level ), and it got annoying. So I reset and try to play again to see if i will be stuck at Wave 33 lagi. 

I am still playing Draw Something which is like last month or 2 months ago punyer latest game apps sensation, but it got old really fast. I just occasionally opened the app nowadays when I got nothing to do and play it. It got especially boring when people DON'T DRAW anything but give hints in words or straightaway give the answer. You kinda lose mood to play, sebab macam tak sporting laa gitu. Yang buat fun playing it still is with my husband, sebab boleh kutuk-kutuk each other punye drawing.

Sims Freeplay pon I got bored because, I am tired of waiting around in real time for the action to finish. 

What other game apps yang best? 


I think ok laa tu untuk update. Masa untuk work time. Rightt 


Comments

Iz Yahya said…
How sweet. pandainya Kurap the attention seeker. Hahaha. My cats kalau dapat tissue, diorang boleh 'saljikan' rumah. Lepas tu kakak pun naik hantu. Hahahaha
Dils said…
Actually Fasha dulu yang suke buat2 mende meraban2 tu kalau nak kejutkan tuan die. Kurap kalau nak kejutkan die miau je. Since vokal die kuat memang bangun la.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.