Skip to main content

The last week of being called Cik

The wild bachelorette night turned out to be a staid event. Ala. Macam we are the type to get wasted and kissed some random guys on the street pon. (That would be cool, but bukan senang nak cari kissable random guys). The main thing was that the girls get together and had slumber late night talking about idiotic but occasionally some serious stuffs. Man. Getting older kinda sucks. Even trying to have fun seems to be such a chore.

This weekend will be the big day. As so many people reminded me.

It felt weird to get married. Life goes on smoothly. The sun will rise and shine. It occasionally rains. Only I would have a man in my life who would be responsible to gimme some lunch money. Hahaha!

Ugh, but selagi coding ni I can't do, selagi tu la I can't seems to focus on the wedding things. Dah malas keje. Nak cuti.

"Semua dah siap ke?"

A question often directed to me these past few weeks. That question make me panic taw. But I gotten decidedly calmer when people asked me that as time comes nearer. Insya Allah, if God willing, hope everything will turn out OK. There are something needs to be settle or tweak if you might, but nothing really dastardly turrible if its not there.

Thank you for the well wishes and congratulations. Another round of thank you will make it round next week. So prelims thank you dahulu.

I will be missing my single life. I like my single life. Kalau boleh nak single jeeeeeee. With the occasional dating. Hehe. Tapi life is not suppose to stay the same. People are suppose to change, evolve but not necessarily improving ... but change none the less.

Hmmmm.... does this mean, I would have even less time to watch my tv series? That kinda blows.

Eh, creative juices not flowing la. Ending this post with tag from Kak Mel.


What if your ex said this to you?


1. Hi..how are you?
OK.


2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?! :
Macam busy la, sorry.


3. I LOVE U :
*blur* *pandang kiri kanan tengok2 kalo tengah cakap dengan orang lain ke*


4. Do u want some cookies? :
Is that Famous Amos? Ok. "Amik several and masuk dalam mulut, kunyah2"


5. Can you take me a picture? :
Malas la. I got shaky hands. It would turn out horrible.


6. Help me in my work? :
Hahahahaha. Kelakar la kau. Hahahaha. Very funny liddat one!


7. Here's my gift to you... :
Hmmmm *peek-peek tengok mahal ke tak* . Time kasih. *balik simpan dalam bilik setor*


8. Let's just be text mates :
Tak paham.


9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod? :
I don't like Ipod.


10. Let's sit together in the bus :
Tak mahu la. I want to put my bags beside me.


12. You're still pretty... :
Terima kasih. *grins and bagitaw fiance bahawa fiancee die sangat jelita*


13. I still LOVE you! :
*blur* *pandang kiri kanan tengok2 kalo tengah cakap dengan orang lain ke*


14. Can I visit your house? :
Macam busy, tapi just tell me early so I can organize some makan-makan session terus.


15. Do you love me? :
*Laughs derisively*. What's the point anyway la weh. Tak yah la tanye lagi.



I'm tagging?
1. Sheems.
2. Dila (macam mana ibu menjawab)
3. Seri As (sile la kuarkan expletives )
4. Some.... ( haaa nak kawin tu... jawab soalan2 cepu emas. )

Comments

Shu said…
haa... cik dila!!!! final week uh.

for now, i still shock when ppl call me puan/mrs..

mcm ter'lupa' pulak..
Anonymous said…
utk takmo ketinggalan...MISS DILA....
MISS DILA...MISS DILAA....CIK DILA...

ahh kan dila..lepas nie tak leh laa nk panggil panggilan ngade2 kite tue...cik dila...cik dila...tp most probably bile panggil cik dila or cik lini mesti kite nk stress out something yg we did wrong..kan? huhu mcm reminder laa..hahaha

..lini..
Dils said…
shu:
Macam tak best je Puan. Macam mem besa. Hahahhaha....

Aku trase masih lg mcm budak2 masa kat SAKTI dulu.


Lini:
Hohoho, kalo panggil Puan Dila lagi la bunyi sungguh gerun. Macam silap besa jeer.
Anasfadilah said…
ok apa jadik puan..

:)

will do ur tag ok

:)

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.