Skip to main content

Food Take to Walk. This does not make sense.

Paragraph in points. Or points in paragraph. Whatever.

Secret Recipe baffled me. Went to lunch at Secret Recipe to get the Soba, which is now the Japanese Soba. I swear few months back it was Vegetarian Soba. And I could swear a year back it was Japanese Soba. Very confusing and I swear that as Veggie Soba, it cost about RM11++ while the Japanese Soba cost RM13++. The difference is that they put slices of chicken ham in it. Hurm. Will not try it again as the one I tried today is not nice compared to the last time I had it.


There are the cutest kittens at the back of my kitchen sleeping next to the washing machine now. One is tompok ala2 hitam and oren and another one is belang2. We feared that the tompok hitam oren is dead as its not moving at all and mouth is slightly agape. The mother is slightly petrified of us and hugely protective of its kittenz. Will bare fangs if provoke.


My search for the ultimate shoes came up in vain. No shoes can be found that have these criteria
1. Dark color
2. Mary Jane-like
3. Comfy
4. Not brown as had one already. Or shitty brown.
5. Not formal looking nor too high school or ah lian or bow-ish or cheap lookin or look like shriveled carcass.
6. Not slippery. Really stupid shoe mass-producing producer and designer. Is it too hard to conceive in your brain to develop shoes that have a good grip and not feel like we are on an ice rink whenever its raining?


Witness a very unpleasant berate hurled upon a salesgirl or a cashier that included derogatory remarks and racial slurs by a customer. Perhaps the cashier or salesgirl at fault and was being unprofessional and giddy(air headed) and unintentionally insulted the customer.However the customer too should not include derogatory remarks and dragged racism into this. You will only show others (apart from being very racist) that you have poor opinions and lack of sense and tolerance.


Oh my. There is no watchable movies to watch at the moment.


I wish to lose 5kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg.
What? People said that if you said it often enough it will come true.
*looked at my thigh to see if any fat magically disappear*

Edited on 2nd March 08:
I wish to lose 5kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg. I wish to lose 5 kg.

*maybe 0.01 kg disappear ?*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beb, they don't make shoes as good as before. Damned companies and their goal to cut cost. Mass production is NOT the answer to everything.

I want to lose 30 kilos. But I am lazy XD
Anonymous said…
tak ckp 40 kali tuh! tak jadik2..

kene type 40 kali br bley kurus. LOL.
Taqiyuddin said…
It seems that there's a market for bespoke shoes. If only people's sense of taste is reliable. But hey nike came out with some soft of custome nike show shop in new york and it's a blast. Maybe we could come up with a custom shoe shop for women. hows that?
Dils said…
gloris:
Either comfy and dowdy or cute and torturous. Hurmph and not cost an arm and a leg.

Re-arrange:
Dah tuka! hahaha... mungkin tiap2 arie kena sebut praps?

taqi:
There is a place for custom sole .... Foot solutions. the sole alone rm300++ per feet! Die la like that.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.