Skip to main content

Sod it with the witty title today

KL is getting back to its jam packed state. Even more so than usual with the throngs of people going everywhere for Raya visit and open house. Sigh.

Raya is okay. Jalan tidak jam. I don't know if its because we went back so late or the extra lane, but its great. Back to KL also tidak jam, which is a first for me for few years now. Wow whee.. Sucks for those who lived on the north tho.

God. Work seems to sucks even more. What more to complain la kan? Ticket is coming in macam water, cuti is unattainable as going to the moon, the pay is blergh. I have a half mind to just throw in the towel, travel to faraway country and work as dishwasher.

Erk. Lil rant there. Wait. Oh.. I was wanting to write about Raya on this post. But I am nursing a major headache and just blergh la. COZ I WANT NASIK LEMAK! I have to wait for a few more hours, and I felt like if I don't eat nasik lemak soon I may burst into tears shamelessly.

Then I felt like I am suppose to write this ditty about Raya, but I kept on swaying off base writing nonsensical things.

I also felt like I am stuck in a rut and all I want to do is to scream and scream and scream. However, I always suck in a breathe and smile and ask on whatever useless thing I can't seem to remember about to anybody nearby as so they wouldn't see that I am actually having a menopausal symptons of rage and mood swings while my period just always coming in twice a month like clockwork.

I always felt like I want to travel the world and live in another country and felt like its unfair indeed that other undeserving people get this chance. In rare moments, I manage to shake myself free of this thoughts by remembering I had actually travel to at least 5 countries and lived briefly overseas in 1 of these countries while there are people who had never set foot out of their state.

I also found out recently I harbor grudges and I don't forgive and forget. I found out to the surprise of myself and others, that even after years that a wrong had been made, even after discussing things out, even after other people thinking its ancient history and forgetting that ancient history, the thing that had hurt me seems as fresh as this morning dew whenever I remembered it and rehashing on the people, I am as polite as ever.. and just that. Just polite and I never refer them as my friend, even if they refer me as such.

I obviously sucks. However I don't really care about it since life is short and work is gonna take a long toll in your life, so I don't really need to see and mince my words for people who I don't think is worth my time.

Okay. Obviously an emotional, senseless rant from a female who have a major headache due to lack of sleep because stupid neighborly kiddies find it amusing to play mercun endlessly for 2 hours straight di belakang rumah yang sempit while some people need to sleep.

Bah!

p/s: Maybe I'll write a semi sensible post about Raya tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wheee...template baru...yg ni nampak fresh and light..
Anonymous said…
nice template. tp lagi nice yg before this, coz makan sume space.

this one has blank space on the right and left; coz im using a bigger resolution. hehee :P

p/s: at least you have travel to at least 5 countries! the only other country i ever set foot was singapore T_T. What's the other 4?
Dils said…
some:
u suke sbb tak heavy

re-arrange:
hehe.. yeah, i like the 3 column one. Tapi tadek 3 column yg nice utk beta blogger stakat ni. and trase yg lepas tu mcm crowded plak.

hehe.. 1 was singapore (tp org jb. mesti la kena gi spore) australia, UK, spain, vietnam, arab ..etc.. and more etc Insya Allah if got the money.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.