Skip to main content

Raya Surprise

Well.. this is a tad bit late for Raya post. Tapi takpe.

Nothing very special happened on Raya or joyous either. I found out that this Raya, I am even more broke. Ugh. Hate the feeling of being penniless.. I like the thoughts of money always at my disposal to buy pretty things.

The Raya visit to various family members are exactly as it was this year and most of the years before this.

Surprise awaiting however at 7 am on Raya 3rd when my ex from around 5 or 6 years time ago, sms me wanting to Raya at me house. 7 pagi? Loons manekah beraya rumah orang kul 7 pagi? I asked again, and he actually wanting to drop by at 10.30 am. Acceptable time then and I can't very well say not. Not wanting to go into details on the visit... only its awkward. It had been such a long time and the last word we say to each other (not via sms) is how best it is not to see each other.

Conversation mostly focusing on work, and the rest are pretty forgettable really and before leaving I blurted out my engagement which he responded by him getting married on March. Herm.... Well, next year will be a whole lot of wedding engagement needed to be attended to. Though I seriously doubt I am attending his. And for the curious, its not because there is leftover feeling or whatevs, more like.. eh.. malas la and malas jua nak bagi reason to the curious (Esp for those mysterious sms I received on my engagement day... apekah dan siapakah itu???). Not that I dig nasik minyak that much pon. It had been quite some time for me to say anything about my love life in my blog eh? I don't quite relish it nowadays.

What is the other thing that I don't relish much? Announcing my engagement. Yeah, yeah. I am not like other people. I am not the kinda person who is like Wheee~~~ I am so happy y'all type. I'm more like.. I'm engaged, yeah, thanks, So what/where you wanna eat tonight?

Anyhow, giving this piece of news to a few of my school buddies (and one of em I used to have tiniest lil crush on) is a tad bit uncomfortable, since seeing one face drop and continue to not look at me at least for 10 mins, one face looking warily at the couch (I don't think there is any stain on the couch) and 2 face is basically neutral and just blink , makes one rakes brain up to say anything witty ok.

To be fair, only my closest friend in JB knew this and well, she's not in JB anymore and I don't give personal life info to most of my buddies willingly. Heh. I miss her turribly much. Nak jumpa baby Iman and baby baru, Imran!

So people.. any surprise engagement... please give news via IM or email. We won't have the pleasure to see some of the reaction. Life is much simpler.

Oh.. I also manage to see Resident Evil: Extinction on Raya 3rd. Bwahahaha. My friend yang maw beraya complain on adakah ini beraya. Well.. I did really was waiting patiently for Resident Evil, and didn't manage to see it beforehand. Its my only time! Love zombies movie, tho I think RE3 is less disgusting than the other 2 and a bit lembap in term of storyline. And apekah mutant zombie last itu? I totally don't dig that. Waiting for 30 days of Night pulak (vampire lore, better even than zombie). The only lore I don't like is Werewolves. Boring.

Mengantuk la. Oh, I changed the template. Yeps , yeps. Most seems to like the previous one. Tapi takpeler, I think this one is easier to read the blog post and I opted for more simple design nowadays (I think forever pon). Also could not find a nice 3 column template that suit me.

Well then, selamat makan puas-puas di open house. In the office, we are gathering a little raya delights to be eaten (own expense of course) tomorrow, saje2 since we are the type of people who will not get to many open house. If you can join em, make em I say.

Comments

awkward feeling. one of my ex actually ask me for advice regarding her new relaionship. now that is just weird. and me being the insenstive prick just blurted out

"how the hell can i help you.. i mean we didn't exactly had a civil relarionship back then kan?"

bwa ha ha.

announcemnt? well i am gonna use the blog when i got engaged. like you i dont like doing things multiple time. u know tell people and friends over and over again.yeah i'm like you i suppose. not the overtly exited kind.

reagrding the template.. i like this one for one reason. just one click to post a comments instead of 2 like the previous one. ha ha..
Dils said…
hehe, well.. not all of the said friends and acquantaince read my bloggies.

Huhu, it is funny when an ex asked something about rship question. I sometimes got that the how to make rship work or how to tackle a girl question from an ex, but I am not as awesome as that to give that reply.

Wonder if they dare try now..
Izham Miyake said…
my ex has been talking about her problem with her new boyfriend that she loved so much.

i had never gave her that kind of problems before. Nak aje i cakap, tula sape suruh break dulu... bengong!!..

so, congrats for your engagement. i doakan u bahagia.. dah tua2 ni malas-malas la bergaduh.. tak berpenghujung bergaduh2 ni..

hope he's a good person to take care of you.

kawin nanti jemput la.. even not as a photographer, i'd really love to see you. maklumla.. xdak kawan kat JB ni..

cya..

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.