Skip to main content

Things get depressing

Where do I start?

Let me kick it up with the more important things in my life first and then we go on eh.. So everybody.. well basically most people in the workplace and my family are asking, what happened to the new job?

Frankly I am sick of talking it out anymore. I had just literally talk myself hoarse last week, explaining to my supervisors (including ex-previous), recapping it to interested colleagues and recapped the recapping to other interested parties. The whole goss is like this, got the offer from previous company, need to get some clarifications and some details that are needed to make the whole deal works from existing company (which I had persistently asked from several parties without any satisfactory answer), which then existing company totally ignore and even was insulted to own face. Therefore unable to give any definite answer to previous company offering job, initial great offer was reduce to just blergh OK offer which will set me back with serious debts, so had to tolak the offer and existing company still remaining dastardly tight-lipped.

Currently I am still having work related problems. But let's save it for another time when I got another resolution on. People are telling me that I must now am unhappy now with works with the way I had been treated. I say they are right since before this I was reasonably satisfied with said job, but now couldn't give a damn anymore and just working it through until the pesky terms that are contract can go away.That's that and life goes on and probably as the weary saying goes.."mungkin bukan rezeki.." End of topic.

Second. I am sick. Nothing life threatening ( I hope ), but I am walking around for the past few days in a slight fever-flu and headache pain haze which do not improve my overall mood. Making me only moodier.

My bank account is incredibly low.... and that alone do not warrant any explanation on how it would affect a woman heart, much less a woman who is about to be hit with Raya expenses. . Groans!

Other depressing news!! Yeay.. the world do not revolve around me.

I watched the disastrous Britney comeback... and it was as bad as everyone says. Everything was ludicrous, the getup, the dance moves, the hair.. It's like she is just walking around half drunk, hoping not to stumble, while lip synching mumbling. It was painful to watch, not because I am her fan. But because, knowing her peers looking on mouth agape watching a so called performance from a once boisterous hip thrusting pop star. No excuse of being a has been. Dancing with the Stars that are full of has beens had loads more energy from the 60 year old grandpa popping Latina moves than Britney that night. Sucks to be her at the moment.

You know.. I should not give a crap about Britney performance.. but really.. it is just fascinating to watch a trainwreck.

Argh headache... what other bad news , other worldly events?

Murders..earthquake..war..promises made that are bound to be broken due to election in somewhat nearing time.. yadda yadda.. yeah.. Same ol shit.

Gahh.. headachey..more. Oh yeah. I heard there will be a spin off series of Buffy from BBC (huh....... ) called Ripper. For those who is not acquainted with the Buffy-world, Giles the Watcher, played by Anthony Head who is btw British, in his much younger years was called Ripper. Obviously it would be a Watcher-centric plot for the series.

I am a little doubtful about all this. First of all.. BBC? No spinoff series can be made for the like of Mansfield Park, Pride and Prejudice kah? And... can he actually pull it off? I love British actors and actress.... but their series.. not as gripping. Well.. let's see if its actually true.

p/s: Headachey.. so obviously couldnt be bothered to spell check and grammars check.. so there will be more errors than usual.. Harhar..

Eh.. not funny.

another p/s: Oh yeah. Selamat Berpuasa and Ramadhan. All this post/msg/email going around mintak maaf and memaafi.. Fine. Whatever. Joining the club... I apologize for anything I did wrong.. (only) and I forgave you guys too ( some of you..)

Comments

part of cringe when i saw that "performance".its god awful. the looks on 50cent,diddy and chris brown was shock and horror.i couldn't believe that briney now perform at the same energy level as an AF star in their first concert

gud bye britney.ur career is dead
Dils said…
Haha.. yeah.. their look was pure WTF.

I'm not sure if she would never make a comeback yet... but it wouldn't be as strong as before I guess. Her fans are rapidly dwindling.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.