Skip to main content

Last weekend stuffs

A bit tired because yesterday Monday was cruel. It was closing payroll time so everything has to be urgent and things that cant be solved immediately will be escalated even to the CEO. Cruel I'll tell you. But at the end of the day everyone was happy, well somewhat. 

Last weekend was Aziz and Saif performance and review day. Aziz was supposed along with his class mates to sing and dance and clap and jump. But he do none of that. Instead he stand in a corner and lift up his shirt looking like he doesnt want to be there. Ade la masa2 he will go and play with the tabir kat belakang. Actually most of the kids refused to sing. LOL. The teacher kinda like embarassingly apologized saying that they had practice but I don't mind lah. You can't really force a bunch of 3 and 2 year olds to do stuffs when they don't want to. I think they are a bit overwhelmed by the crowds. At least no one is kicking and screaming. Actually there was 2 incident , but he refused to be on stage and the other one, was a girl who very enthusiastically try to jump and fail and cried. Poor baby. But I like it that they try nonetheless. 


Looked at all the tots. Just seeing them on stage is enough. Hehe.

Afterwards it was review session of the kids. Macam the last one, Aziz received loads of praises because he is a cheerful playful little guy. A little naughty but to be expected lah. Saif however we were informed is a bit tantrumy, clingy and refused to do much except wants to be carried. Which is a bit of a surprise because at home he can be everywhere. Maybe he is a bit overwhelmed by the kids. But the tantrum , yes, Saif nowadays is a bit of tantrum thrower. He will scream and lie down and kicked if he doesn't get his ways or throw things to the floor if he doesn't like the things or pissed at you. I am trying to get him to give things nicely now.

The teacher also said Saif eats a lot, so now I had tuka their punye bekas makanan lagi besar sebab die makan nasi separuh pinggan. The baby thermos just wouldnt fit all of the rice I tried to put in.

Makan pau kacang merah dalam kereta. Comot sebelom sampai. Kena tuka baju. 
On Sunday pulak we had to attend a wedding at Senawang on my husband side. I am always pleased if I got an invitation to a wedding because I love wedding food. Hehe. And this wedding it does not disappoint. Ade sambal sotong kering and keropok lekor! Keropok lekor die plentiful and sodap. Weekend tu plak I tetiba terasa cravings nak keropok lekor. So nice when what you want is suddenly presented to you. Alhamdullilah. 

Then we went singgah at Mitsui Outlet to see what the fuss is all about. I have to say it is nicer than JPO because the choice between brands which we can afford is greater and they have air conditioned so we are not exactly sweating in between shops. My husband likes it because there are a lot of those street brand name shoes that he likes in there. The restaurants also looks nicer. Maybe I will go there again but it is so out of the way that it can only happened rarely lah. We don't buy anything pon. I am looking for another pair of work pants, but couldn't find the one I want. Last2 beli toy untuk Aziz je. 

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.