Skip to main content

Bloody night and missing cat

Last weekend did not start out great. In the middle of Thursday night, I was downstairs with husband rearranging stuffs in the kitchen, heard a bump upstairs. Know immediately my son sudah jatuh katil. Run upstairs and was aghast to find him with blood pouring down from his mouth. Panik, I tell you. Panik. Manage to see that he cut his lip only falling, but the all the blood just made it all look so ghastly.  

He didn't want to put any pressure or ice to his mouth. Sakit kut and he is a baby so of course he wouldn't know that it is suppose to make him better. All he wants is being hugged and while being hugged used my shirt to wipe his blood. Good enough la. It was ok tomorrow. Horrible blown up lips but he was only fussy during the morning and normal afterwards. Kids are resilient. If it were adult, we will moan and bitch about it for daysss. Till today, there is a little bruise, but it is healing nicely.

I really should have put some tilam on the other side of the katil, or at the very least some very plush carpet kan. Put idea forward to husband. 

Aziz suke nyakat Kurap.

Then for the other drama at the weekend. I let my cats out during the weekend. They are happy , I am happy. Most of the time they just roam about my tiny yard and sometimes if feeling adventurous, go 2 or 3 houses down. Kurap is more adventurous since she came from a strays from around here I think, so she always went further and I rarely worried. Die suke duduk feeling strays belakang rumah. So when she didn't came back that evening, I was not too worried. When night came, I was a bit worried and keep on calling and looking around but she didn't jaunt her way back as her usual way. By morning I was feeling VERY worried. 

Aziz and I went for a walk that Sunday evening and keep on calling Kurap name. A very long walk around the housing area. Jalan depan, belakang , tepi, lorong. We came back empty handed.

By Monday I was crying. Kurap is my cat. She had been there for me from way back. We adopted her when I was recovering from my miscarriage, and she was there for most of my lonely days and my pregnancy sickness days and my grief over Fasha death days. So yes. She is a huge part of my life. We tried to tips on how to recover lost pet, and Monday is day 3, I was just about to create a poster and tried to search in SPCA. 


Tips: If you are in Ampang, your pets get taken away from the local council, check the SPCA since sometimes it will take them there. If not, just try to contact your local councils where they put your pets and do this soon because usually they will be PTS around 3 days to a week.

Lepas balik kerja tu, since my son is at my sister for a while, I decided to go and look again at the lorong belakang my house. Called Kurap name and various cats answered. Then I kept on hearing a persistent mews from a kitten. Go to the source and saw the kitten that I almost squashed with my car in the middle of the road 3 or 4 days before, mewing at me. Went to it and was surprised that I heard Kurap distinctive meow very loudly. 

Looked around and then I saw her inside a house and she was mewing at me from the window at the side of the house. ! Subhanallah, there is a reason why I manage to save this kitten, she is the reason I found Kurap, but by then the kitty had scampered off somewhere. May you stay safe kitty.

Anyway, rang the doorbell and tried giving salam... but it seems that no one is home in the house. Lights are on, but all seems locked. Saw that the bathroom window is wide agape, so I immediately knows that Kurap got herself in and can't get herself out. 2 of the side window is opens slightly, so I have to push it further and get Kurap out ( at the stare of a young boy who I think, must be thinking that a robbery is in progress ). Then I have to try to get the tiny window shut again, but that was really hard, but I think I manage. 

So yeps. Kurap had an adventure. She was also very pissy when she got home and very hungry too. Kena tenteramkan her for a while. I think being shut out was a bit traumatic to her. Found her not very far from my house and I think I had walked past by that window calling her name twice before. Maybe she was sleeping at the time or couldn't hear.  I guess it is right when people says don't give up when searching for a pet. Kena grounded ke? Besok tu sibuk nak keluar but she just stays at the yard and then slept the whole afternoon off.

Looking every bit like the diva she is

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.