Skip to main content

Of Holiday

I need to blog about the holiday. Tapi masih rasa malas. I ain't feeling like working, and at least balik office ni tadekle keje menimbun.

My husband is on holiday at the moment and fixing various things that needed to be fixed at home. The cats are home at last, but sementara kucing2 masih tiada, I manage to feed some strays di belakang rumah. There's this small orange cat that always sit around at the back of the house looking so thin that I couldn't help myself but feed him/her. (My husband maintained its a her, I maintained its a him ). Currently he responded to the name "Oren". I am secretly hatching a plan to neuter or spay him. Someone made a resolution in the PF forum to spay or neuter a random cat at least once a year to help curb population and abandoned kitties, it is maybe a good way to start. Bile kucing ada di rumah, it is a bit of a hassle to feed the stray because they are not welcoming. Mengada-ngade sungguh. Dedua datang dari longkang jugak.

It had been a good holiday, but kinda tiring. When will a holiday be relaxing? I sometimes think, during work days lagi relaxing dari holiday. Bile holiday naik kereta berjam-jam, jalan sana-sini beli barang, staying at some uncomfortable hotel. Maybe holiday-ing at KL? Duduk di luxurious hotel being pampered by spa, massage and room service. But I am one of the few people who do not like spa. I don't like the thoughts of random stranger touching me. Husband boleh. When I went for a massage in Siem Reap dulu, the masseuse was kinda frustrated because I am too tense. Heh, this suddenly brings to mind "Creepy Massage Guy" from HIMYM.

When I was in some kayak club/exploration thingies back in school, after a session we were required to stand in line and massage the shoulder of the person in front of us. I volunteered to be at the back of the line every time. That was the ok part of the team activity. Once for team bonding, a group of 12 or so, was asked to share a Twiggies. Semua wajib to take a bite. Still ok, compare to another group of 12 that have to share one tiny M&M. Apa nak dishare dengan M&M? Boleh lick aje. Euw.

p/s: Topik sudah lari jauh dari ape yang dibelog

Comments

iceroll said…
aku setuju part staying kt luxurious hotel and pamper urself with spa tuh. tak semestinye spa. tdo sepanjang hari dlm bilik pun bole. then order makanan ke bilik. lps tuh tdo lg dan tgk tv. fuhh, tuh baru namanye holiday. hehe
Dils said…
tapi kan... trase macam suatu pembaziran jugakkkk. Unless ko memang kaya raya gaji puluh ribu kut.. (tp kalau dah gaji puluh ribu, duduk kat rumah pon spatutnye rase mcm duduk kat hotel tidak)
Anonymous said…
read it.. sentapsss..

http://myqza.blogspot.com/2011/03/kau-sangat-shit-penghinaan-bukan-saja.html

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.