Sunday, June 03, 2007

Penning Off ...For Now..

You scored as Neither, You think neither like a man nor like a woman. What you are you may decide for yourself. Most people will consider you strange, alien, weird or funny. You are probably quite interesting.

Neither


68%

Female


57%

Either


54%

Male


50%

Should you be MALE or FEMALE?*
created with QuizFarm.com


"You are probably quite interesting". Thehe. This statement tickled me. I don't know why. Probably I imagined that it is being said like a questioning remarks, eyebrows raised, a hint of disbelief in it...

But this is a short post and a short note.

Sorry for the long hiatus. I'll be even more sorrier (if that's even a word), since I know this hiatus would be a lot more longer. So you would probably not be seeing a long post for a while. Maybe I'll try to tack a short note here and there.

I am busy working and will be travelling soon.

Promise to update... arr.. when I am not sleep deprived. (I currently feel I could happily kill anyone to get a bed and sleep without any disruption)

Another thing, those who know Gohan @ Amalia Khairunnisa ( ala.. yang drive QM40 masa kat UTP tu) , one of my really, nicest, goodiest friend, please sedekahkan a prayer to her father, En. Abd Rahim who passed away yesterday morning (2nd June 2007).

I am really sorry for her loss, this good friend of mine, and I hope she and her family would be strong.

Al Fatihah...

4 comments:

Obefiend Weiland said...

neither? wow.. i would be offended pasal that would make a transexual

LOL

but in all honesty i think like a girl all the time.. hehee..

seri sengal said...

alFatihah..
we love u Gon!

Dils said...

Effi:
Haha.. prolly that's why the quiz rated me as neither. Since I am not offended nor indignant. Just merely amused.

Maybe... I think like an alien! Conquer earth! Must find clean air! Search for things never seen before!

seri:
All loves mama gon..

Obefiend Weiland said...

are u XENU in disguise?.. i still have loads of thethan to purge from my body!

HAHAHA

Cats and Mess

At first this photo was meant for my IG story, but the mess is too much. So I opted not to, and in a whim decided to just post it here. Beca...

Nuffnang