Skip to main content

Books forgotten

BBW is coming soon. I think I scored the preview pass, and will need to take the preview pass first at BookXcess. The annoying thing is , it is kinda hard to drive to the nearest BookXcess with 3 kids in tow. We'll see. 

Also, I think I didn't put up the last 2 sales? Because I was busy and also another time I was too out of it from morning sickness. 

Like I said before I like putting up here books I had bought so I can always refer which I haven't read yet. You might think it is impossible to not remember which book you had read, but my bird brain can't retain too much info it seems as I had twice read a book about 20 to 30 pages before noticing this seems very familiar. 



I think this I bought last year?


Cant remember this one. Probably masa I was very into my morning sickness.

Anyway the latest book I had read is the Billion Dollar Whale. It was very straightforward. Can't read it too long because it is enraging how greedy some people are. And how vulgar the way they live and party.

Also it makes me find Leonardo Dicaprio as distasteful, and Pharrell as a loser who hang on to people for their money Never gonna enjoy anything brought forward from them again.

Need to update my Goodreads alsolah.



Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.