Skip to main content

Kids and baby

Hola. 

Masa ni adik buli abang, abang cry, so we asked him to mintak maaf and hug. See Aziz tear stained face.


Let's start with the littlest baby update first. He is OK. Insya Allah. Currently 26 weeks. Baru lepas jumpa gynae and my weight shot up 3 kg, terus kena warning kena cut down makan sikit. LOL. (tapi i tak rase i makan banyak pon).....

Anyway oh I did update the baby in the womb is a he. We are gonna have 3 boys! Husband picit kepala je la. I have to admit I was a little disappointed but to be honest, not too disappointed. I was prepared for a life of all boys in the family if it comes to that, so I am happy either way. There is a little longing to shop for cute things but I have nieces for that. 

As for Saif, he is becoming a handful. I don't know if it is the middle child syndrome ke ape but he not as easy to handle as Aziz. If we open Youtube for him ( if he found one of our old functioning phone we keep on to keep the kids entertained if needs be), he will be so transfixed and addicted. If we took it away he become so tantrumy and shouty and needy that we decided to just hide all the gadgets. Thank God the kids already know their own parent phones are off limit so we don't have that hurdle yet. Other than that, he is also a little bit more messy, a little more selective hearing and a little more destructive than his brother. 

I also think because he is so cute, he can get away with so much at school. We are still finding ways how to punish him effectively, so there are a lot of trial and error to see what works. Also my husband found out that Saif called himself 'Baba'. We have no idea where he gets it from, maybe at school or if he likes Puffin Rock that much or he likes Babar the Elephant story. Who knows. But he refers to himself Baba. Sometimes outright refused to acknowledge his own name. Kecik kecik dah make own stand. I asked Aziz why his little brother called himself Baba , Aziz said " Sebab Adik suke jadi baby." Maybe jugak. Who knows. Aziz the only one who can translate what his brother wants bile Saif cakap tak clear. 

As for Aziz, well we had just settled the pendaftaran and pengesahan sekolah for the darjah 1 intake in 2019. Sometimes when he consoled his brother I felt like he is really big, and bile daftar tu, I still can't believe it he is gonna start school. Not soon , but imminent! He is really excited because his cousins all goes to that school so we will see how that day goes, in 2019. 

As for the now, he is very interested in his littlest brother. Always asking when doctor is gonna cut open mommy punye perut. I was a bit relieved I akan kena czer just for the small mercy, I don't have to explain yet baby come out from 'down there'. To him the logical way for now is for doctor to cut his mother open. 

Apart from that, perangai wise, he is a dream most of the time. A bit lazy when it comes to study, but I malas push. I seen that he knows his number and jawi, but alphabet still a bit weak. Haih. Let's see how la kan. Mostly interested nak main or tengok Netflix. 

Oklah nak tido. Main candy crush dulu. Dan sedikit wordament. Then tido. 

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Updating my hoard of books

As my blog here, is my means in getting my thousands ( because I think it is now thousand of books ) of books inventoried, I need to update my books for the past years. I think the one I bought from 2021 to 2022.  2023 update of books will be done probably next year? lelz.  I think this was 2022 BBW sale book. Couldnt be arsed to go to Mines and bought it online. I think I already have ZOM-B. That book is probably gonna be drop in some community shelf The Shallow Seas - Dawn Farnham A novel of intrigue and Romance - Michaela MacColl Not The girls you are looking for - Aminah Mae Safi  Song of the Sea Maid - Rebecca Mascull The dust that falls from the dreams - Louis d Bernieres Zom-B - Darren Shan  The World Worst Explorer ,  Fintan Fedora Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer  Wishing for Tomorrow - Hillary McKay Snowfall - KM Peyton Girls Walk into a blind date  The fantastic family whipple  Love and Friendship - Whit Stillman The Romance Reader's Guide to Life - Sharon Pywell  Meet an