Skip to main content

Rotavirus nightmare

It had been silent for a while because I had been tired.

My husband was out of town for about a month and a few days before he is due back, bile I nk pick up my kids from my sister's house she mentioned that Aziz keeps on puking everything.

Later that night, it was just not him, it was him and his brother. So on Thursday , took an EL and brought them to the hosp. Saif is cheerful even though with the puking and pooping but Aziz is wiped out. Their usual doctors is on leave so brought them to another doctor because I am concerned looking at Aziz who was actually puking at the hospital reception.

Perbezaan tenaga adik dan abang boleh nampak dari segi gaya. 


Doctor believed this might be a rotavirus going around because it seems like there is an epidemic going around at the moment, and have to watch Aziz closely. By the next day he was not any worse but not any better also. So I SMS his doctor and he asked me to bring him to the hospital. Leave Saif at my sister house with an overnight bag because I think Aziz is gonna be warded.

Another day of EL with various people asking when I am going to come back and solved their issue. No sympathy no nothing when I told I am right now admitting my son to the hospital. They just want to know when I am gonna come back and solve their issue. Last straw for me then.

I didn't bring any other stuffs for entertainment except for his dad Iphone which he is bored of in an hour time. Bought this cheap Lego at the hospital mart. He was happy for a couple of hours. Then nangis suh bukak balik iv drip die.

Anyway. He was warded due to rotavirus for a couple of days. Around Saturday evening he was looking very ok and alert so the doctor seems ok to let him go. It was a bit leceh when my husband was not around for a couple of days as they are some missing things, but got my sister to bring it and on Saturday afternoon my husband manage to reach the hospital and give me some respite.

So gi to my sister house kejab to ambik Saif who refused to look at me for about the first 10 minutes because I left him at my sister. Hehe. Comel je merajuk. So played with him for a while and feed him and took him to the hospital for my shift with Aziz pulak. So his father can go back and rest and bawak Saif sekali balik.

So Sunday afternoon la baru dapat discharged. Aziz was well behaved during his stay mostly. A little bit picky, but he always try to listed and ikut what I asked him to do. Masa nak bagi ubat yang tak sedap, I promised him a box of Lego. So he telan 2 syrine of yucky Smecta. By the 3rd syringe, he does not care of any Legos big and small. 

I was dead tired that weekend and not too keen to get back to work knowing all the work piled up. But masuk jugak lah kejer as I am 1 man team basically. Then start on Wednesday tu I was not feeling too well, and Thursday memang all out la cherry berry ( nama comelnye) , got to the doctor on Friday and she agreed that the symptons is consistent with rotavirus so, basically the house is a mess, because of the rotavirus and I am still not 100%. Husband also seems to be down with it but not too bad.

Still trying to puasa though today but I bring a bottle of water just in case if I feel a little faint later on. After all, I timbang myself yesterday, I lost around 4 kg in a couple of days. Gile lah. Imagine the amount of water lost, so yes, I believe this is one of those exception cases where if I really tak larat, it is not advisable to stay puasa.

The house is still a mess, and hopefully, next weekend rolling in , I might make it more live worthy.

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.