Skip to main content

The kids

He fell asleep , Brownie saw him there and plopped right next to him. Brownie is also a big cuddly teddy bear. 

Aziz is in his Upin and Ipin attachment phase. Balik sekolah kalau boleh selalu nak berUpin and berIpin. Gah. I need to distract him to do more worthwhile stuffs but sometimes I am so busy I just let him be, also sometimes so malas too. He watched Upin and Ipin so much he is beginning to sound like them. 

Reading about anak Filla punye imaginary friend, I remembered now that Aziz had one too. He called him 'Kun' which to me sounded a lot like a name a Jin would have. So I don't really encourage this behavior though I do ask some. I am fine with imaginary friends, I have some, but at the time I was older and I am lonely and needed something to be attached to. So I create some imaginary friends but am well aware it is my creations. He don't really play with his 'Kun' anymore because I think his real life friends at his playschool is more satisfactory and also he make believed that Upin and Ipin friends are his friends. So I am ok with that. 

Still seeing ghosts. Though half the time I am not sure if its real or not. But sometimes the terror in his eyes are real, so its unfair to not be unsympathetic to this ( also very scary to me late at night). 

Makan still payah but nowadays since adik die dah start makan nasi, aku terus bagi sekaligus untuk dua orang. This makes it easier for both of us, since he likes to eat bile ade 'geng' and cut down my feeding time to the kids. Though now he is beginning to be picky where before this tadek pon. Tetiba taknak makan sayur hijau or 'daun' as he said it. Then 2 hari lepas he said .. "no carrot" terus kena sergah dengan mak die. Pandai pon telan and now makan je carrot tanpa banyak cerita. Haha. I can't stand picky eater lah. 

Very much attached to his father. Hari Jumaat tu I have to WFH because Saif is sick and instead of his father as usual, I picked him up . Memula excited because .."yeay.. school habis!" then... "mana ayahhh.. aziz nak ayah.. ayah best". Haha. Well I have to admit his father do play with him a lot more than I. Tunggu la nanti ayah kena outstation. 

Kena barricade so nangis sebab takleh pass through, cannot go.. have to be there crying his eyes out. Excuse the mess, I was harried. And I am in the process of wrapping my books so books are everywhere!

Saif baru je baik from his salmonella poisoning sekarang selsema pulak. I think it is the combination of the haze and jangkit from mommy. This is why I have to WFH on Friday. Saif was so excited to have his mom the whole day that he refused to sleep! My husband have to come back just before lunch hour because I tinggalkan my power adapter at the office so he helped to drive me and Saif to my office and then I drop him at his. Saif tido for a little while kat dalam kereta so he felt that is enough and spent the whole afternoon playing. Huhu. Naseb baik la I don't really have to work, only just be online. 

Saif also is at the stage where it is a joy to feed him because mulut bagaikan gua. He will gobble everything up. Makan banyak. Minum susu sikit. 

He is also an early riser, pukul 6 lebih die akan cranky bangun nak susu and pukul 7 dah happy merangkak sana sini at his cot or the bed. He like his abang is now sleeping through the night after a 10 or 11 pm feeding. I am so relieved at this. I was so cranky when I was waking up every 2 hours for feeding time. 

Clingy yang amat. Whenever he saw me he will cried asking to be carried, but he is then happy to be doing his own stuff just as long as I am near. If I manage to get away unnotice to wash the dishes then he will continue happily, if he noticed i bergerak gi tempat lain, nanti die merangkak2 ikut sambil nangis2. Huhu.. 

Not yet walking but pandai berdiri. He had started to stand or pulled himself up and hang onto furnitures way earlier, I think around 7 months camtuh. Then it stopped a while when he was sick for a long time. Now he is practicing to stand again and he looks so delighted whenever he found out that he can stand without holding on to anything. My baby is gonna walk soon. 

Saif is gonna be 1 year old next month. Wow. How time flies. 

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.