Skip to main content

USJ in a day

Note: (super late throwback post)

I was excited to go to USJ for this Japan trip, because I can't wait to get to the Harry Potter theme park side.

We went around 9 am, and just manage to get in after the gate opened. We went straight to the Harry Potter fame ride.


Walking to our first ride


Early morning no one is taking a pic of this. Afterwards there will be a long line. 


Hogwarts!



Lining up to our Harry Potter ride. As I lined up as a single rider it was faster for me, less than 10 mins of queuing. 


Some stuffs I seen here while waiting. Those who don't want to go to the ride can also toured the castle as my husband and kids did. It was a very Hogwarts-like. Mostly just to be amazed on the talking portraits. Unfortch it is all in Japanese though so we can't understand a thing. 

So I got into the ride and TBH, it was not my favorite ride. Because it is so jerky that at one time I was seriously thinking that I could puke. So anyone who have motion sickness, maybe should popped in some mint candy just before the ride to lessen the motion sickess effect. 

Aside from the motion sickness, it was quite thrilling, Dementors and flying and whizzing through the castle was exhilarating. The space provided for the ride was really huge so it does went on for quite a time. The graphics are well done too. 

After the ride, I caught up with the rest of the familia and the husband went with one of the kids to the other Harry Potter roller coaster ride. It was a mild ride for kids and we all enjoyed it. 



And of course a trip to the Harry Potter theme park , we have to have the Butterbeer. Taste somewhat like root beer. We can have the options either to buy the mugs together with the drink or just the normal plastic cups. I wanted one of the mug so I chose the less expensive mug.

Taste like root beer tbh, more vanilla-ish

Then we hang around Hogsmeade Village because it was pretty.





Then afterwards we went towards the Jurassic Park-like area.


We didnt ride the Flying Dinosaur even though it looks like fun because the wait is more than an hour, even for single rider. As we didn't bought fast pass we decided on the other water ride. It was an okay-ish queue. 



Bought the kids one of the park minions popcorn holder. At first each of them wants one, but it is crazy expensive and it is just a popcorn holder. And heavy. So we asked them to share. 

Different stalls have different minions, there were Tarzan Minions, Pirate Minions, the usual minions , Mummy Minions and I picked this for them. 



The single rider for this ride was only like for 5 mins, I accompanied a sleeping Sharif and Saif outside while Aziz and his father went on this ride. Saif can't ride this yet. After the father and sone emerged, I went in alone.







I love this ride! It have a cooling mild ride at the beginning, then it become slightly crazy at the end.

For lunch we decided on pizza and sit at this pretty place . But it pissed me off actually that people are like smoking around eating area full of kids. As I was not sure of the smoking policy inside here I malas to make a fuss, but honestly. Use your head lah.



After lunch, it was mostly kiddies ride and it seems like I didn't take a pic because when the kids was in their kiddie ride I put in my IG story. LOL.

But Sharif had fun on his balls pit area and we moved to some other kiddie ride. Even there the queue was long so we took a fast pass for one and the kids manage to got on a kid car ride. They had fun.




We went to the Minion Park and it was PACKED. The minions ride queue was 1 hour and my husband have to take them while I bummed around with Sharif.




The Minion Park was plenty cute but I don't care to shop so I mostly just sit around.


Our last ride was the Spiderman 6D sorta thing. It was FUN! This was maybe my favorite ride. I love the 80-ish cartoon graphic and it was thrilling but do not give me nausea. Always a plus.


After this ride we mostly walked around. As it was near Halloween, a zombie parade started and Aziz was terrified. He was closed to tears. He is absolutely terrified of zombie after he watched Train to Busan. LOL. 


We shopped around in the big gifts shop and bought some clothes for the kids and some usual gift stuffs mostly for ourselves. 


Baba refused to take a picture but only wants to shake hand with Elmo. He is a very polite boy. 

We went back quite late. And was super hungry because we just ate a slice of pizza. We tried to go to a bbq halal place but it closed like half an hour early. Very unrecommended. (if I can remember the name). 

We manage to find a halal ramen shop and ordered ramen for all. Everyone finish their ramen and it was delicious even if the cleanliness is yeuch. 

There we cockroaches crawling at the walls but we were too hungry to care. Our servers and cooks were a couple of young Indonesian ladies and there were nice enough to open late for us to eat. So we 'tutup mata' je la. And hey no food poisoning! LOL. But this was pretty delicious honestly.




We got back and way too tired to care. It was a good day though but I don't think I would be going again. I hate queueing.


Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.