Skip to main content

My 10 mo old boy

Who is sooooo making her mommy nerves on edge semalam sebab tanak tidur and if he nak tidur pon, atas mommy and ME being ME who is all alone with no help ( maid? what maid... she went out with her friends from morning till maghrib all weekend) aku rase nak cekik semua orang.

Anyway, aside from that... he is growing up.. to be what.. I dont know yet. Somewhat clingy, demanding, knows what he wants, like Game of Thrones song. ( sorry, I can't help it, I love that soundtrack, but I let him watch the series, when.. hmm.. maybe he is starting college? )

Last weekend swim. Comel sangat kan. (jawabbb yeee)


So what is up with him.

He is 10 month today! 2 more months and he will be my tiny tots. No longer my tiny baby. Sedih!

He already have 2 teeth at his bottom, it is the cutest thing and he likes using my hand as teether. Sekarang rase geli2 la kan, tunggu la nanti bile dah fully grown. 

He can stand! And he stands up so proudly looking at his mommy and sengih besar sambil kepak2 tangan expecting applause and smiles and hugs afterwards. Again. The cutest thing ever!

Gambar ni blurry. Saya tahu. Just wanna shows how excited he is standing up.


I am still feeding him bubur, but with new teeth, maybe nasi and lauk next. As long as his hopeless mother can masak rice just right. Tah hape2 la mak die ni. 

He still likes Taylor Swift. The duration I can mandi is as long as Taylor Swift videoclip played. I am thinking to introduce him to Barney next because I notice he likes the songs, but not so much cartoons. My nephew and niece grew up on Barney and they seems to have awesome vocab, so why not la. He also likes the Game of Thrones theme song. I used that to stop him crying. 

Die loves cat. If I sepahkan his mainan on the floor, he played with it for a few minutes or just whack some once or twice then proceed to crawl to the corner when I simpan the mainan kucing and proceed to main with the cats. Sometimes I think it is more beneficial for all of us (bulus included) to just buy cat toys instead of kid toys. 


The cats love it. If he started to go there, those 3 will come near sebab tahu dah .. playtime!

He can be very demanding. Before sleeping nak orang urut2 dengan vicks and minyak yuyi. I know this because I try to get him to sleep, but he refused and then nangis2 sambil tarik2 rambut. Stress taw bile die buat camni. 

He is already in FM starting from last month, so I BF him till he was around 9 mo. Ok la tu. He is still BF ing by the way, but the FM is only supplementary at the moment. Memula try to introduce him to Isomil kut. I pon tak ingat. He hates it. He nangis-nangis tepis. So we bought Karihome ( the susu kambing for babies ni) and tested him on it and he likes it. Fininshed 8 oz at one go. Banyak. I tested Karihome tu sikit and it tasted like EBM a bit. No wonder la. 

Well.. theres a lot of other things la he can do but mommy kena continue buat defects fix. So later la. A step close to tots. So sad, but at the same time, grow up faster because he is soooo clingyyyy. 

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.